Thinking about selling My 74 620 body and frame

The trucks almost completely stripped body is all banged up original paint bought it without the title from the last owner who used it for parts. Was thinking about painting it but I might need it gone soon. Asking 3500 for it any thoughts?

• Haha 1
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Banged up, stripped, no title, unknown location.

Can you drive it? Hard to evaluate a vehicle's worth..... brakes, steering and handling (suspension) drive train noises, electrical if you cant drive it. Add to this the expense and trouble of transporting it home. What would make it worth $3,500?

1 minute ago, datzenmike said:

Banged up, stripped, no title, unknown location.

Can you drive it? Hard to evaluate a vehicle's worth..... brakes, steering and handling (suspension) drive train noises, electrical if you cant drive it. Add to this the expense and trouble of transporting it home.

Honestly even here in California a body and frame shell with no title is worth maybe 500 with nice straight parts.

Pick n Pull says it will pay but most wrecking yards would charge to haul it away.

There are complete trucks for sale near me advertised for 2500.

Pictures and location would help

so you own a 74 620 king cab. 😎  now that's super RARE.

now on to next subject VV

lets see pic's of the $3500 Datsun that needs everything. If no pic's then your trolling us. 

Load the pictures at a site like Imgur, Google photos or even face book there many free sites available, there will be a link you can post here.

Location will be helpful as well, just the city and state

Edited by Ooph!

I guess it depends on what your goals are, you already own it, if you have a place for it take your time, pick up the parts you need after you've saved up for them.

Post pictures, there are lot's of folks here that will help out with advice and sometimes a lead on cheap parts.

Just a guess but I don't think it will sell at that price so figure that into your plans. There's not much money in these old cars they're just fun to build, restore and drive. 

Have to ask what did you spend to get it? Simply couldn't have been near $3,500.

10 hours ago, youngdd06 said:

Okay i didnt know what a good price was thanks for letting me know and no i only spent 1500 on it i probably shouldve worked it down but it has been my dream truck for many years.

If it's your dream truck dont abandon it.... these have to be the simplest vehicles to work on....

If you have a place to work on it just set it up on jack stands and pick away at it...

Ask questions plenty of people here to help.... maybe even someone local to you if your lucky..

• Thanks 1