95 Nissan Dually on my F.B. page.

Thomas Perkins

• Thomas Perkins changed the title to 95 Nissan Dually on my F.B. page.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Doesn’t run super rare has a starting use put a new starter in new battery cleaned grounds and still won’t start I think it’s a bent fly wheel as I can’t bumb start it and I almost got it to start before it jacked the teeth on the first brand new starter I put in it’s been sitting only 2 months"

Christ on crutches. Now it's got a crappy Chinese starter in it and doesn't even start?????? How you justify $4000 on something that doesn't even start let alone run???? Pretty sure it's impossible to bend a flywheel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'd be willing to bet, that's not a 1995 🙂

Never been a fan of dually's, and this truck makes me even less of a fan.  It has some sort of tailgate trim on it.  Picture isn't sharp enough to make out what it is.  Almost looks like it is recessed.

A VentVisor on the drivers door, if the passenger is there, well there is a redeeming quality, although no where near 4k

• Like 1
9 hours ago, 720_Jeff said:

I'd be willing to bet, that's not a 1995 🙂

That would be a winning bet. 1985? Yes, possibly. 1995? Not even possible.

9 hours ago, 720_Jeff said:

It has some sort of tailgate trim on it.

Also appears to be on the rocker panels. Seems like an aftermarket add on.

If US vehicle, then definitely an 85/86 bed.  The rest of the truck, no way to tell by this pic.  Think it is Latin America, Datsun Sunny's were still being sold as new as late as 1996 think it is.  Suppose, this could be a Latin America import, but doubt it.

At least it's a real dually and not one of those weird conversions with the welded rear wheels.

FWIW - I love duallies. My favorite truck ever was my '74 Chevy short cab, long bed 2wd dually with a 454 and TH400. That thing was a drifting machine and could carve through the mountains at speed while towing.