Thousands of old cars in the woods of RI

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time im spending some time in the oregon area im going there for sure! there is one near my parents place but nothing near like what this thread has covered! why dont these people that stash cars live in Arizona or some where dry and hot so that the cars stay fresh!

If you want to go let me know, ill give you my number and we can swing by there, but before that i will try and at least sneak up in there and snap some pics of whats left up there.

TDaaj, your right. The bodystyle looked like a 59-60. Then i saw the headlights.

if i may recall my geography lessons from school, ri means rhode island, not oregon, or washington, zip code starting with 02 is east coast, and interstate 95 runs north to south on east coast, so some of u guys will have a long drive , now if u live anywhere along the east coast i suggest some one get there, and soon, i know weather is a factor right now, but this is just too huge to let go away..i would love to spend some time looking around, and thanks to who ever took the pictures, if time , location, and money were not a factor, i saw probably a dozen or so vehicles that i would take off his hands..:D, and heck if they r getting crushed , why not see if it could be done, he probably doesn't need the cash, but see what else he might want, every one has thier price or trade goods price, if ya know what i mean..:D

if i may recall my geography lessons from school, ri means rhode island, not oregon, or washington, zip code starting with 02 is east coast, and interstate 95 runs north to south on east coast, so some of u guys will have a long drive , now if u live anywhere along the east coast i suggest some one get there, and soon, i know weather is a factor right now, but this is just too huge to let go away..i would love to spend some time looking around, and thanks to who ever took the pictures, if time , location, and money were not a factor, i saw probably a dozen or so vehicles that i would take off his hands..:D, and heck if they r getting crushed , why not see if it could be done, he probably doesn't need the cash, but see what else he might want, every one has thier price or trade goods price, if ya know what i mean..:D

That easier said then done in my opinion. It's easy to get all souped online listening to hear say but driving onto some obvious nut jobs property in the middle of no where RI could prove to be a bad idea lol. He could be some shut in drunk who hates the gov and thinks everyone is out to get him, basement full of weapons lol. I mean thats just me, I have been in some sketchy situations involving guns and pvt property before and never did that property hold so much value. I wouldn't go without 1st having been in contact with the PROVEN owner.

That said though I would LOVE to take the 3 hour ride. Some one throw some facts out there, I'll gladly take the trip.

I dunno if the address was not posted on purpose, but

If you want to see the yard the address is:

60 weaver hill road

West Greenwich' date=' RI

[/quote']

http://jalopnik.com/5102534/massive-secret-mustang-junkyard-found-in-rhode-island-forest

http://www.mustangforums.com/forum/classic-mustang-general-discussion/498652-largest-mustang-junkyard-nobody-knows-of-is-crushing-everything.html

If we aren't allowed to post the address please delete this comment