Sumner, wa meet n mingle

Hawaiian620

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

on wednesday evenings there is a cruise in down behind top gun muffler in sumner, there is the meet you asked about and on most fridays  during the summer there is a there is a cruise in kent just south of binford metals, burnout pad, food trucks and live music, and then the monthly cruises in sumner, puyallup and enumclaw. there is curise puyallup this saturday and a cruise in in kent on friday.  

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...

Wasn't ignoring,  it's just we were going to be out of town for half of Sept and all of Oct and didn't wanna announce it.  

We used to do a midwinter north of Seattle meetup but usually wait till it's so cold a ducks balls stick to the frozen lake. Problem is they started that salt brine spraying a few years ago so nobody wants to travel on super cold days now. 

14 hours ago, bananahamuck said:

We used to do a midwinter north of Seattle meetup but usually wait till it's so cold a ducks balls stick to the frozen lake. Problem is they started that salt brine spraying a few years ago so nobody wants to travel on super cold days now. 

Rust is no fun, so I get it. I'll add a heater hose to the list of replacements this winter. The small hose in the cab started leaking, so I bypassed it. Then I'll be ready for any winter meets.