Cranked my lil hustler for the 1st time in about 9 months.

kgrantkey

Had to empty the bed. Been using the bed for trash/junk.  I had to order a rubber brake hose that goes on the rear axil cause I slammed on the brakes and it blew appart. 

I'm paying insurance on 5 vehicles. Gotta get rid of a couple but like them all.  Oh yea, I hit a brick retaining wall at low speed after the brake line blow out. Now I need to fix the hood so it'll close properly. Used a cable hoist to pull out the front. The bumper was off the rtruck in the basement. (kinda glad it was) It's time to get new tags for my cars. May try to get a classic tag for the datsun.

All it really needs is the brakes bled and the hood fixed.  I'd still like to gear it for higher hi-way speed.  I've got 15inch rims. 4 speed tranny. 

OK just wanted to post on this site cause it's been so long.

Happy Days guys and girls!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, banzai510(hainz) said:

if you just need liability there is a broad form.

Its Lliability on drivers lisence.  Nobody else can drive the car

Only available in a few states, and I don't think his is one of them.

I just got historic plates for my 521...never have to pay registration or inspections again...kind of nice

2 hours ago, kgrantkey said:

I'd still like to gear it for higher hi-way speed.  I've got 15inch rims. 4 speed tranny.

There are optional 5 speeds.... which are a 4 speed with an added over drive to reduce highway RPMs and thus maybe some engine noise. They don't go faster they just reduce RPMs.  A 4 speed will always go faster.