UFO’s are to blame for problems in Canada

In the book “Mothman Prophecies” by John Keel, I learned of a strange case of a UFO Flap (which is when a large number of sightings occur in one place) which started in Vancouver BC in Oct 1967.  Later, in 1968, two visitors, that appeared to be human knocked on the door of a single woman who was living alone on Keats Island.  She had observed a large dark object in the sky in May.  She lived in a small cabin and received the men who stated they worked for the local electrical and gas company.  The pair installed a pipe in the chimney of the cabin. It was reported in “The Canadian UFO Report Number 13”.  After these men in black talk to her, possibly bugging her home, she hears the younger one calling the older one “master”.

The stiff walking strange master was seen again the following day with a different 18-19 year old kid.  I’ll refer to him here as ‘slave’.  Slave is described as being handsome, with an “unusually dark face” and “piercing eyes”.  Master pushes Slave behind him and into the bushes when she spots them.

This story is presented offhand by Keel, between making two points. It is as if Keel is telling us that the sinister MIB’s from a Canadian Energy company we’re secretly plotting to overthrow the government in 1967.  Keel also discusses the fascination of alien MIB’s like Master & Slave with time, and how it affects them differently.

My theory on this is, the odd Slave with the dark painted face, is none other than Justin Trudeau. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Which is why I included the time affecting aliens differently.  Besides, I think him being an ageless alien is less insane than some of the things he’s actually done.

You’ve been in BC on the islands for a bit Mike, you ever seen any UFO’s?

Edited by Soundline
Clarifying
  • Like 1

Shit always come to light 50 years later when you can't disprove them.

I live near a Canadian Forces air base. Most definitely there can be things that are unidentified but nothing with extraterrestrials in it. UFOs are to the sky what Bigfoot is to the ground. They attract only people that take blurry pictures. Never seen anything I couldn't explain away.  

Trudeau should go back to the mother ship

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

How about this Mike, in Canada you can be hauled in front of a human rights tribunal for not waxing a female’s dick based on no pic/video evidence.

If someone can be sentenced to death, or worse… public decree of bigotry based on testimonial evidence, why shouldn’t we believe people who say they’ve had group sex with aliens, Bigfoot, and mothman?

I only have sex with my own species.

I don't think Canada has a death penalty.

People that say they’ve had group sex with aliens, Bigfoot, and mothman? Well they are also attention seeking whores. If they really believe what they say, and they may, then they are delusional.

32 minutes ago, datzenmike said:

I only have sex with my own species.

I don't think Canada has a death penalty.

People that say they’ve had group sex with aliens, Bigfoot, and mothman? Well they are also attention seeking whores. If they really believe what they say, and they may, then they are delusional.

LoL great, now every post of yours I read from here forward will sound like cartman.

• Haha 1
On 11/11/2021 at 9:57 PM, datzenmike said:

Shit always come to light 50 years later when you can't disprove them.

I live near a Canadian Forces air base. Most definitely there can be things that are unidentified but nothing with extraterrestrials in it. UFOs are to the sky what Bigfoot is to the ground. They attract only people that take blurry pictures. Never seen anything I couldn't explain away.  

Trudeau should go back to the mother ship

That's the point. If you have good recording equipment you'll never have an encounter.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, datzenmike said:

That's the point. If you have good recording equipment you'll never have an encounter.

Yep... now that almost everyone in the world has a camera in their pocket, how come we don't have current UFO, Bigfoot and Loch Ness Monster sightings?

I'm not saying that earth is the only planet with (intelligent?) life mind you... Just saying where is the photographs?

• Like 1

Drake Equation

{\displaystyle N=R_{*}\cdot f_{\mathrm {p} }\cdot n_{\mathrm {e} }\cdot f_{\mathrm {l} }\cdot f_{\mathrm {i} }\cdot f_{\mathrm {c} }\cdot L} . La/p . Lnd . L ftl

• R = 1 yr−1 (1 star formed per year, on the average over the life of the galaxy; this was regarded as conservative)
  • fp = 0.2 to 0.5 (one fifth to one half of all stars formed will have planets)
  • ne = 1 to 5 (stars with planets will have between 1 and 5 planets capable of developing life)
  • fl = 1 (100% of these planets will develop life)
  • fi = 1 (100% of which will develop intelligent life)
  • fc = 0.1 to 0.2 (10–20% of which will be able to communicate)
  • L = 1000 to 100,000,000 communicative civilizations (which will last somewhere between 1000 and 100,000,000 years)
  • L nd = 0.00023% avoid nd (nuclear destruction)
  • Lftl = 0.000056% achieve ftl (faster than light) travel
  •  L a/p = 0.0035% divested interest in anal probing

So with at least 1,000 X 0035% X 0.00023 ... that's 0.000805 possible civilizations out there where is their radio emissions or lazer transmissions????? I think life and intelligent life capable of FTL travel and anal probing is rarer than we think.