U-Pull-It Sale?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure about Pull-It but over here in the SF Bay Area, Pick-Your-Part has 50% off sale starting today thru Saturday. Me and a friend showed up left our place around 6am to get there at openning time at 7am. On our way out the parking lot was full. Not much for Datsun goodies this time around though. :(

The Portland area LKQ u-pull-it yards have had 50% off sales for the last few holidays. First one i remember was for July 4th. Give one of the LKQ yards a call to confirm, they can even tell you what cars they have in there yard, How many days that car has been in the yard, and what the other LKQ yards have also. They just cant tell you what is left on each car.

Jason

Just got back. Sale is on thru Sunday. Got a set of 720 front brakes for my brothers 521, coil pack for my 4.6 DOHC in my '35 sedan, and a T-5 for my '35 pickup...and change back on a $100 bill. Here's what I saw out there;

5 or 6 720's, a 620 kc, mid 80's 200sx (complete ca20 and 5-speed), 2 Z31's.

5 or 6 720s? Which one did you go to?! I found 1 in my local one (Vancouver) and 2 in the Portland one. Thats it.

Anyway I found a 74 B210 Wagon 1128081120.jpg

and a 520 or 521 (not positive on model or year)

520.jpg

at the Portland LKQ. Pictures were taken around 11:00 AM and I am not responsible for your wasted gas if it happens to be that way.