Lil Stomper 4x4

nevtony

hello , I have not been on ratsun for a while. hopefully some of you can help me find the original owner  of Lil Stomper it was a 1977 620 kingcab 4x4.

it was built back in 1984 I believe. The owners name is Steve st. Pierre he lived in El Monte Calif. So hopefully we'll be able to locate him. if anyone does find

him please have him contact me on this thread thanks

• Like 3
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Jersey said:

889388-C4-A8-BA-4736-BEA6-4-E0-B570-A465

TY Jersey..that's the truck.

Tony has owned it for several years & it's in semi rough condition but its mostyl complete.

We're going to try & locate the original builder here & on Facebook.

I believe the truck Will be put up for sale & he wants the original builder to have 1st shot & buying it.

• Like 3

Tony or Mark. Try getting in contact with Bob Hase. He may still remember and have some of the old Resolutions class sheets. That picture that Jersey posted was from Resolutions or Endless Summer late 70's early 80's. Or try Dick DeLoach. I think he was Editor at Truckin about that same time. I know Dick Dean was also there at that time. He had one bad ass van at the time, but he has since passed on.

Chopper Jim

• Like 4

hello , the title says its a 1976 . the article I have on  the build say its a 1977. so its really a 1976. it is the original truck. i'll try to put more pics on the thread. thanks

• Like 4

In redeye's first and second pic (above), my first thought was that those flares on the 620 are Toyota 4x4 flares. Are they? If so, does anybody know what It took to install them? Were the wheel wells cut during install?

Don

On 5/7/2020 at 12:59 PM, 620slodat said:

In redeye's first and second pic (above), my first thought was that those flares on the 620 are Toyota 4x4 flares. Are they? If so, does anybody know what It took to install them? Were the wheel wells cut during install?

Don

Not too sure on what flares were used..this truck was built in the 80's

We do know that its on a Toyota frame thats been stretched.

• Like 1

Thanks for replying. I knew that the build was old, and that very likely nobody would remember. But it was worth trying. During my times in a wrecking yard if I can find some in decent shape I will try them and see if they will fit.

Don

• Like 2