L20b parts and misc for sale

My first classified thread. I'll continually post items with pics until I'm done getting rid of stuff. Also, seeing as I really have no idea what these things run for, they're all best offer + shipping unless stated otherwise.

L20b Timing chain cover

1022081524.jpg

Crank Pulley and timing cover (head)

1022081524a.jpg

L20b u60 crank (dunno if its good for anything) and a87 head

1022081525.jpg

If anybody wants the 3 pistons that don't seem to have any damage, those are up for grabs as well. They are flat tops, aside from that, I know nothing about them.

damage to #3 from when my engine decided to go boom

1022081526.jpg

pic of a87 casting

1022081526a.jpg

Two 8 fin fans (from ka) and one 4 fin fan (from one L or another)

1022081531.jpg

I also have a muffler from an '07 civic si if anybody wants/needs it. $50+ship

I'll take more pics of pieces if asked. Either leave a message here or pm me. Whatever works.

Edit #1 More pics and a few new items.

Flat top pistons. One at far right was #3 cylinder, hit the valve(s).

1023080046.jpg

U20 cam and waterpump/fan clutch

1023080051.jpg

Bottom of head. Number 3 went boom. Could use a cleanup and maybe rebuild. I'll try and get a daytime shot tomorrow so the flash doesn't obscure it.

1023080051a.jpg

Datsun valve cover. Either this one or the Nissan one is up for grabs. Whichever one doesn't sell goes with the engine once I pull and sell it.

1023080052.jpg

If I get the chance to clean the head and pistons, I'll get pics of them not covered in soot/grime/etc

Edited by djlotus
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ill take the stock fan and ... :D

i still have your addy around here somewhere, youll have a quote sometime saturday night/early sunday

i want the head and the timing cover. what you want for them shipped to 75791? can paypal tonight :D

you're first up for the timing cover, but there's a line for the head, quote'll be ready for the timing cover saturday/sunday

I want the Datsun valve cover, how much and shipping to 37663? Thanks

i'll get a price to you saturday/sunday as well

If there's anything else that somebody might find useful off the engine, lmk and I'll see if I have it. I'm still going through me things and will have some more bits and pieces as well as pics up hopefully manana

I was in a hurry to get to work this morning and forgot to grab the stuff to get quotes :( but I guesstimated things and shipping for each thing is gonna be about 14 for each of ya

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.