California Datsuns for Youtube

Hi all,

My name is Fenton, and I'm a NorCal-based automotive YouTuber (Zygrene) and car enthusiast. I film all sorts of enthusiast-owned cars ranging from Japanese to Euro to American. Over the past several months, my channel has grown from a handful of subscribers to over 5000.

I've had great success from posting on various NorCal car forums to help expand my channel's content. Some of you might have seen Matt Farah's recent One Take on my NSX, which brought me some much needed and appreciated exposure:

[video=youtube;0stFJUiBsts]

Here are some examples of my recent work:

If any Datsun owners in the Bay Area (or willing to make the trip) are interested in being featured on my channel, let me know! Doesn't matter if it's bone stock or a rusted out, 2JZ swapped Rat Rod. All submissions are welcome. If interested, you can either reply to this post or email me at fentonsun@gmail.com. Looking forward to hearing from yall. :)

-Fenton

• Like 1
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't really forgot what a douche Matt Farah is.  Your car looks nice and I'd love to have an NSX.   I'm surprised he knew what it was.

http://community.ratsun.net/topic/22025-the-smoking-tire-loses-credibility-over-ferrari/

Not sure what exactly happened in that situation several years back, but Farah is really a very approachable and friendly guy in person. He loves to shoot the shit, so to speak, about cars and other random topics. He's respectful of all the cars and owners he features in his videos. And his general knowledge of cars is impressive, in a way that most specialized one-make/model enthusiasts usually aren't. I'm not trying to defend him for any personal reason, just sharing what I've seen from watching his videos for years and meeting him in person. :)

If a serious car guy who allegedly drives all these cars can't tell an authentic Ferrari from a 280 clone, he has ZERO credibility.  If you have a chance to, just close the door on a real Ferrari.  There is a HUGE difference just doing that.  You'll notice right away.

Verdict still stands: Douche

Again, no dis intended for NSX's or 280's...

Yeah yeah, he got taken on a Ferrari clone 280z and tried to pass it off as the real thing.  Who cares, get over it you grudge-holders!   :)

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...