Bad bad adam........

I've traded parts with Adam several times and some parts were sent international. If anything, I probably still owe him some more beer for a steering box he was nice enough to go and remove and have for me at Canby two years ago. That was the year someone blew their oil pressure sender out on the highway. I went with him to (orielie's autozone w/e) and he bought one and gave to someone to take out to her.

Just sayin someone like that is more interested in helping than not and life is one of those things that get in the way..

:console:

• Like 1
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still 2500 miles from home.  Adam did send me my money back (Thank You), but if he also sent me the part, there is no way he isn't going to get paid by me.

Also, an unexpected 24x8x8" box arrived (neighbor told me) and it was from Jersey.  My first thoughts are that he is OK, however I still haven't heard from him in any way - usually we PM fairly frequently when doing a deal.  I'm going to make an effort to contact him in some fashion. 

I have seen him refund money in more than one case and told the person to keep the part 

kind of a fuck you have the part for free and dont tarnish my name  :fu:  :fu:

he is and will always be a stand up guy 

he has done alot of things for more people than anyone might ever know he does not brag about it he lets others do the talking 

he has bought and delivered parts to people in need and asked for nothing in return not even payment for the part

:fu:  :fu:  

hope all turns out good 

ADAM we love you and jass and hope all is well 

• Like 3

So that's what goes on with those the datsun life guys...

Come down and find out...... :sneaky:  :wub:

:lol:

Nope everything comes out once the alcohol starts flowin.. Just ask Bnut. we overstayed our welcome at the last meet he did..........

NEVER........

......next meet I don't have my kids at a meet we'll put up the Disco Ball & lights!!

Mechanics get a little gay at times. 

Sometimes?!!

.....we get a little extreme with our words here.......

.......we're not into physical contact and ass slapping that some shops get into......

...........................yet :pirate:

:rofl:

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...