women in our lives

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife is pretty cool. We have been together for 9 years and married for 5. I have had a 521 since she met me. 2 back then. I have also played in rock bands the whole time. Which is hugely time consuming.

We went through a few crappy cars before we got a pathfinder.So since we have 3 datsuns,a beetle and a pathfinder I could say she is very tolerant but not without 9 years of hardcore stubbornness on my part. She prefers to not even set foot in a datto. Maybe 3 times a year. Thats cool,I like driving the pathfinder and never have to worry about my 510 or trucks ending up with dents and dings like the pathy...how does that happen?? My cars never get damaged as bad as hers does and I drive over twice as much:blink:

Well, when you have some strange dude who drives all the way from SoCal to check her out in the dark, then leaves some inocuous parts for repair, and takes off...

:lol::lol::lol::lol: very true

this is my wife Jessica on tuesday Oct. 7th we will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary and may 14th will be 12 years together :) she does not understand why i would like a small truck (she drives a dodge durango) and she caint understand how something so small can get such bad gas milage.

:) but i love her and she loves me no matter what she thinks of the truck :)

jess_stare.jpg

jess_smile.jpg

Edited by slayer

I have a recent one that I will probably get in trouble for posting her without makeup, but oh well. My girl and I have been together for 7 years now and she puts up with all my shit, which can be a lot some times, and then some. She is Japanese if you are wondering. She also hates my 620 because it is bouncy smells like gas and is loud, but she still rides with me most places. This pic is when we were at the pyramids in Cancun.

DSC00704.jpg

Here she is my best half; LINDA....we've been married 44 years and still goin strong...she is still my best friend...she has her own 620 (which I haven't finished yet) she loves Ol Yeller and also learned to drive when I bought her a NEW '72 510 wagon back in Dec 71....This is my Lady guys

Linda1-1.jpg