women in our lives

I hope you cleaned the 350z window to!!

My GF likes datto's, well kinda... She likes the SR one because its fast and gets lots of looks, the L series 68 she's not so fond of.. The gas smell gets old haha My 620 is to bumpy. So really only one of them :D I did let her drive the 620, wow was that scary!! She's always had auto's so when it comes to shifting... Well basically a first and second gear burn out in the 620 :eek: Yeah I was scared when she did that!! She's also in my avatar.

Here is a pic of her

13420015.JPG

every car show i've seen you at, which is like 5-6 now or some shit.. anyways your gf is always with ya.. thats nice :D my last gf didnt wanna do that stuff... thank god the new one likes going

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:fu: perfectly!

See.. That's our age showing Brian!

I hope you cleaned the 350z window to!!

My GF likes datto's, well kinda... She likes the SR one because its fast and gets lots of looks, the L series 68 she's not so fond of.. The gas smell gets old haha My 620 is to bumpy. So really only one of them :D I did let her drive the 620, wow was that scary!! She's always had auto's so when it comes to shifting... Well basically a first and second gear burn out in the 620 :eek: Yeah I was scared when she did that!! She's also in my avatar.

Here is a pic of her

13420015.JPG

H. Just rocks Iceman!

Any woman that can put up with me for 16 years can't be too bad. Just had our ann. last month.

When I told her I wanted to get an old Datsun PU for a daily, she said, "hmmm. I think I seen one over by mom and dads". Sure enough. That was my 521. Had not a problem with my 620 joining the stable. Now that I drug home 2 trucks in a week and a half, she's not excited about having a wrecking yard for a driveway, but hasn't said much either.

I told her I was going to sell the Hustler when the KC was done so I could buy a '78 Zcar I've got my eye on. She asked what for? I told her I wanted a go fast that and she could drive it whenever she wanted. Told her I thought it would be a great for our 13 year old daughter to have for her first car. She is stoked on the idea. So is my gear head daughter. :D

My little Red Head at 9 Months prego at Pismo Beach, Ca.. She's trying to steal my 91' 300ZX TT. She does like the Datsun but she says its a little too loud. LOL thats the point isnt it.

ry%3D400

i was going to compete with you and post pregnant pics of my girlfrined.......

appearantly she's deleted all of them.. haha

My little Red Head at 9 Months prego at Pismo Beach, Ca.. She's trying to steal my 91' 300ZX TT. She does like the Datsun but she says its a little too loud. LOL thats the point isnt it.

ry%3D400

What, no pics in the water? I mean, it's a comfortable 50 degrees in the summer :lol: People always ask if I surf since I live so close...hell no, my nuts freeze off.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

My wife(sounds a bit controlling but anyhow)

Is the greatest thing that has happened to me..

I have been married before,and many flings etc..

This one was the keeper she is into dattos big time..

She has stood behind all my crazy anticks, We go on datto runs( events) shes there , Even if it means catching a red eye sleep in the 510 :)

Am about 10 yrs older than her we have 2 daughters together (under 10) I have 2 Boys to my ex( 19 and under)

My better half(the bette one :D) took the boys on as her own, They are fine young men because of her :D,She led them down the right path(good for you mama) She is the driving force here at home,Keeps it all together :cool:.

Shit I could rave about her forever shes the best. :D:D

Lou I like em young too. My wife of 20+ years was only 25 when I met her, I was 38. (calls me dad sometimes in public:lol:) we raised her three kids up to wonderful young adults that we are very proud of. She smart and beautiful and sexy and has made me who I am in site of myself. Everything I have now can be traced back to when we met and my life changed. Supports my Datsun addiction and knows that when it gets to dark to work on it I always come back to her.

Good thread Bonvo!

Guest 510kamikazifreak
Lou I like em young too. My wife of 20+ years was only 25 when I met her, I was 38. (calls me dad sometimes in public:lol:) we raised her three kids up to wonderful young adults that we are very proud of. She smart and beautiful and sexy and has made me who I am in site of myself. Everything I have now can be traced back to when we met and my life changed. Supports my Datsun addiction and knows that when it gets to dark to work on it I always come back to her.

Good thread Bonvo!

:D

Yup we do Mike.

My better half is a looker :D

I dated (well fucked )(same age gap to the day as my wife :eek:) a great blonde( now a model I think), for a fair bit, was into the 510s(she had one that I got for her but was real complicated senerio,My exes cous)

anyhow, it was fun while it lasted:cool:

Funny story after the front disc conversion me n my gf went to get ice cream but I was in a mood of driving wreckless and slammed my breaks to test those front discs and my gf flew up out of the seat and bumped her head on th front wienshield after coming down from b n air borne she hit the back wienshield. Good times ............... she also calls dotti the "fukn beast"

slammed my breaks to test those front discs and my gf flew up out of the seat and bumped her head on th front wienshield after coming down from b n air borne she hit the back wienshield. Good times ............... she also calls dotti the "fukn beast"

sounds like dotti showed her whats up

Funny story after the front disc conversion me n my gf went to get ice cream but I was in a mood of driving wreckless and slammed my breaks to test those front discs and my gf flew up out of the seat and bumped her head on th front wienshield after coming down from b n air borne she hit the back wienshield. Good times ............... she also calls dotti the "fukn beast"

im assuming the same girl who was at the meet i didnt see any bruses or anything on here for that trip at least :lol:

Here is my GF 10 years younger than me but I think it equals out I act 25 (more like 12 but whatever) and she is 25...perfect :D, she is into anything that has to do with cars she has pulled engines and trannys out of her camaro and done her far share of helping me out on my projects too. she rocks!!!

lisa.jpg

My special lady friend is the best. She refers to herself as "#2" (behind the 510). But she puts up with most of my stupid antics, and she is a total sugar mama...which is nice cause I'm pretty broke most of the time.

And she doesn't car what I wear to weddings...

n201600063_30176717_888.jpg

just last weekend my wife helped me drop and install an oil pan on my srt4, which is a bitch cuz you gotta remove a ton of other parts to get to it (motor mount, charge pipe, transmission stuff....). she also won me a free set of hotchkis sway bars in a raffle a few years back. she hates the srt4 but loves my 620 (and has helped me work on it too). says if i sell the srt4 i can get a 510, although i dont remember asking :blink:

My special woman in my life is called christine. Shes a slut bitch wh0re who I have worked on more than all my other starions combines, and still wont run right :D

I was talking dirty to her last night cleaning up her headlights, maybe she will treat me good after this head change.

Seriously though, no women involved with my cars. I dated a chick a while back that said my starion was a ricer car, and I dropped her like a bad habbit a week later.

Why are cars always given girl names?

Cause for one week out of every month, they just don't run right.

:lol:

shiiiiiit mine must have been really pissed off for thouse 6 months it didnt run then huh

shiiiiiit mine must have been really pissed off for thouse 6 months it didnt run then huh

Well, when you have some strange dude who drives all the way from SoCal to check her out in the dark, then leaves some inocuous parts for repair, and takes off...