women in our lives

im always hearing about my wife this or my girlfriend that in here lol so how about a thread secificly for them where you can show them off or rant about them what do you guys think?i wont start it yet just incase its a bad idea im just looking for feedback at the moment

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i want one of those shirts:D

lol I'll make you one :P

My girlfriend is very sweet and helpful in her own ways. She drove to my house on Monday so i could install her new wiper blades on her Honda. that's how much she doesn't want to work on her car. :) crap, I even cleaned the windshield for her. I can't see how she could see through it!

my wife is a sweetie, as steriod, and pac can atest to, she new up front that i am into all sorts of custom cars, trucks, vans, etc. this was known before we got married, she also spots 620's for me, just the other day when i said i don't know if i want to continue building my project 70's flashback, she told me u better, i'm all hyped up to see it done she said, now thats dedication, she has also gone to just about every show i've been at, and she was the treasurer for our club, JUST US, for several years and she also had a 84 regal lowrider, candy gold w/ flake, crushed vevet interior, and all that , so i would say she is a great driving force behind me..and she is my better half, and my best frind, also my soul mate, and a really hard and good worker at her job, i give her a hats off and a round of applause for all her support.. :D

My wife is understanding about my Datsun addiction. Not that she is happy about all the junk I bring home or that I never stop talking about my truck and what I want to do next, OR that I get grease all over the soap dispenser after I work on my truck. :lol:

My wife signed up for a phlebotomy class that I was teaching just so I would have enough students. THAT is devotion. I made sure she passed my class...:eek:

here's my girl. shes very supportive of my hobbies and loves my datsuns. she even got mad at me when i was talking about selling my 320. when i was driving my mazda, she got mad at people when they called it a lowrider and explained to people that its a mini truck. its going on almost 3 years of dating.

this is her main pic on myspace

l_862433b2712d47cc93cf6a5fa51f1074.jpg

oh yeah, she told me after we started going out that she always dreamed of marrying a guy that came home all greasy in coveralls from working on cars all day.:D she practically was raised at the local circle track where her mom raced and her dad was the anouncer.

My girlfriend i wouldn't say is supportive but she puts up with it. Right now though i'm building a CA18DET 510 that will be her car to drive to shows with me in my SR20DET wagon so we can both have fun having our own cars to show off. Letting her pick how she wants to do the interior and the paint color, but I already have a nice ass suspension and engine plans for it.

As long as I don't buy any more datsuns which I want to do all the time, i'll be ok :D

l_b1562a1b16ef0e7dc71b7f65329d1c9a.jpg

lol for starters she puts up with me and my Z, she loves gettin dirty helping me work on the car and wants to get a 510 wagon

i think i've seen her somewhere before... i think myspace??

i dont have any good pics of my gf, just ones of when she was prego, or i caught her by suprised.. so ya she'd kill me if i posted one of those pics, but over all shes pretty supportive, she pays for everything i need since im the house wife an she wears the friggin pants! she doesnt bitch when im out workin on my stuff.. she wants to drive the truck to the car shows in the future while i drive my se-r which i think is cool, an that way i can have 2 vehicles to show off!! hehe

l_b1562a1b16ef0e7dc71b7f65329d1c9a.jpg

lol for starters she puts up with me and my Z, she loves gettin dirty helping me work on the car and wants to get a 510 wagon

I'm half tempted to give your girl my wagon :D

my wife rocks. shes as much of a gear head as i am. right now she is working on redoing some bodywork on her 81 rabbit 'vert. i am waiting for that to be done to drop her 16v in. hell she bougth me my 620 and is on the hunt for a KC for me since the standard cab is killin my back with bucket seats. shes also got an 85 caprice wag she wants to rebuild. shes thinkin built 350, 700R4 and an LSD out back. track grocery getter :D so she doesn't mind all my toys. she says it keeps me out of trouble, and shes right. i love my baby!

I could say my new girlfriend is supportive of my datsun habit, but that would be an understatement... recently we went on a little drive down to Tdaaj's house, on the way there we got pulled over for driving a datsun in the wrong town (close enough to the real reason), turned out my license was suspended for a ticket I forgot about (WHOOPS! :D )... the cop starts puttin on the gloves and arrests me, releases me with a court appearence in lieu of a trip to jail, he says she has to drive the 620... shes not happy with that, BUT she takes me the rest of the way to Ted's house anyway AND buys the parts I needed for me... now THATS devotion. I think shes the one! :thumbsup:

crap, I even cleaned the windshield for her. I can't see how she could see through it!

I hope you cleaned the 350z window to!!

My GF likes datto's, well kinda... She likes the SR one because its fast and gets lots of looks, the L series 68 she's not so fond of.. The gas smell gets old haha My 620 is to bumpy. So really only one of them :D I did let her drive the 620, wow was that scary!! She's always had auto's so when it comes to shifting... Well basically a first and second gear burn out in the 620 :eek: Yeah I was scared when she did that!! She's also in my avatar.

Here is a pic of her

13420015.JPG

the first time i let my gf drive my se-r i didnt go with her cause i didnt feel good an i stayed here with the kids while she went an picked up my buddy, well a few weeks later my friends like so ya, you let mario andretti drive your car much? im like what are you talkin about.. he's like ya man when she picked me up that night she was like mario andretti an shit super burnout queen.. im like god damnit, i told her not to do that!.. oops maybe i shouldnt tell her NOT to do burnouts.. or maybe when shes riding with me.. i shouldnt do them as much, oh well if she brakes it she buys me new parts.. an i have a new project.. if i brake it.. she buys me new parts an i have a new project.. haha