• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew what's your deal with that? Would it make you happy if I just get that entire thread deleted ? The only people's post that got removed were dick-rats, flatdick19, 510dicks, and datzendicks, maybe a microdick and a KOHdick post out of that dickhammucks post is still there... Get over it dick ;)

Actually, I've stayed completely out of that one. Don't think it was easy; lots of low-hanging fruit in there, compliments of Ricky-boy. 

I appreciate the sentiment, nonetheless.

Wink-animated-gif.gif?gs=a

• Like 5

And in case you really "need to know"  it's because MY POSTS WERE DELETED!!  

I'm pretty sure every frequent poster on Ratsun had a post deleted from that thread with the bird and the words.

Im sure every regular Ratsun user has had a thread or post deleted somewhere along the line.

Thats what happens. suck it the fuck up butter cup.

• Like 2

Andrew what's your deal with that? Would it make you happy if I just get that entire thread deleted ? The only people's post that got removed were dick-rats, flatdick19, 510dicks, and datzendicks, maybe a microdick and a KOHdick post out of that dickhammucks post is still there... Get over it dick ;)

510dicks..haha I like that one
  • Like 1

And in case you really "need to know"  it's because MY POSTS WERE DELETED!!  

I'm pretty sure every frequent poster on Ratsun had a post deleted from that thread with the bird and the words.

Im sure every regular Ratsun user has had a thread or post deleted somewhere along the line.

Thats what happens. suck it the fuck up butter cup.

Here's another....

IF YOU AIN'T HAD A POST REMOVED.... YA AIN'T AN ENTHUSIAST

• Like 5