• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

Ever notice on commercials, tv and most movies that black chicks have straight hair? I think sponsors, tv networks etc. see 'kinky' hair however arranged as threatening or something. Perhaps too 'hood' too 'ghetto'? I grew up with the 'fro but prefer long straight black hair on black chicks. They don't look less threatening just more attractive perhaps.

I like it kinky and short. Straight on black just feels odd to me. But it can still look good. I just like kinky. And cornrows. But the cornrows do benefit from a bit of the ghetto, New Orleans thing

I like it kinky and short. Straight on black just feels odd to me. But it can still look good. I just like kinky. And cornrows. But the cornrows do benefit from a bit of the ghetto, New Orleans thing

We don't have hardly any black people up here but there is this one smoking hot young black girl (never even noticed her hair she's so good looking) working next door at work. Otherwise very rare and all I see are those on other people's tvs. Hardly a true representation of a culture is it? We should have more black girls (with straight hair lol) on postits.

• Like 1