• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flatcat19

• VFR800

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot remember where I heard or read this, but it applies here.....

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

There aren't going to be sticks after that shit, nuclear winter is a real bitch on vegetation.

I cannot remember where I heard or read this, but it applies here.....

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.

Albert Einstein

I recently got back into following current events. this makes me not want to have kids with everything going on. so much happening from when i stopped caring. buying a complete upper reciever to finish my ar with black friday sales

• Like 2

Fuck the AR. Buy yourself an excavator and start digging your underground bunker complex. Plus you'll need a 20year food supply. Or an underground greenhouse. And you will need a personal geothermal power plant to run the lights.

Yeah, get the AR. Cause saving yourself is way too much work.

Fuck the AR. Buy yourself an excavator and start digging your underground bunker complex. Plus you'll need a 20year food supply. Or an underground greenhouse. And you will need a personal geothermal power plant to run the lights.

Yeah, get the AR. Cause saving yourself is way too much work.

I live in the bay area..No room for that.  i do want to get the fuck out of here  though