I almost killed my cat. Do not use Permethrin, S-Methoprene flea killer

Do not use Permethrin, S-Methoprene flea treatment/killer.....almost killed my cat. Just back from vet(big bill).....vet said very common.....do not use on cats or dogs. Found her in convulsions in the back yard.....thought she got hit by a car.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YOU SHOULD NOT SOLELY TRUST YOUR PHYSICIAN OR VETERINARIAN FOR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AND THEIR INTERACTIONS!  Your Pharmacist or Compounding Pharmacist  is more up to date one recent drug releases and their interactions with your current prescription drug regimen than a Family Doctor of Specialict will ever know!

• Like 1

YOU SHOULD NOT SOLELY TRUST YOUR PHYSICIAN OR VETERINARIAN FOR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS AND THEIR INTERACTIONS!  Your Pharmacist or Compounding Pharmacist  is more up to date one recent drug releases and their interactions with your current prescription drug regimen than a Family Doctor of Specialict will ever know!

Yes.....pharm companies really have a lot of leverage. Was Sergeants brand off shelf. I am going to spend some time researching b-4 I use any such/similar product again.

Nice cat. Very glad she's ok. When our whiskers passes it's going to be bad for our family. I mean real bad. Hopefully not for many years.

Unfortunate cats/dogs have such a shorter lifespan than us humans. We (my critters and I) are quite co-dependant. I am thank-full my life has been enriched by my furry companions.

• Like 1