locked topics..

bluebird4200

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who locks the topics? So Gay of you!your gonna lock my topic that I started? What is this a dicktatorship?

I did.

No.

Yes.

dicktatorship? Do you mean dictatorship? if so then Yes... but I like to think of it as a benevolent dictatorship and certainly not a democracy.

I bought a 1974 620 last year and went straight to doing bodywork. Ends up I have one of these rare rear windows for Datsun 620"s.

I uninstalled it , and it has been sitting in my garage ever since. I just happened to see another on the Web tonight. I didn't

realize people want these so bad. Is there anyone interested? If not I am going to throw it up on Ebay.

$2000??? Wow, I will have to put it up on ebay and see what happens. Do you have any links to where you saw that information?

I was thinking about making some, but it would probably cost a couple grand just to get it going . Don't know if I could make

my money back.

bluebird4200

Member Since 13 Aug 2013

Offline Last Active Nov 11 2014 06:23 PM

All forums are for information and discussion purposes. Buying and selling are done in our separate classifieds section linked at the middle top of every page. Because this item is an oddity, I let it roll along collecting info and opinion as it went. By the 24th you were finished posting and the 11th of November had stopped visiting Ratsun altogether. It's common fore some members to come ask questions on value so they can price something and leave for e-Bay. (as you stated in your first post) Rather than have this post ramble along collecting obscure comments and no information you were interested in, other than it's e-Bay value it was closed.