Stock wheels question

Corona521

I'm desperately trying to get stock wheels on my 521 so that I could put my original hubcaps on. The trouble is, the original 14s don't clear the disc brakes I have on the rear end. The wheel would need another inch or so to clear the caliper. IVe got some 15" rims on there rear now with the original 14s on the front end.

Any advice or ideas?

image_zps3d6d9777.jpg

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good info. I'll look into some 15 inch steelies. They should be 15x 4.5 is that right?

what are my options as far as the brakes go. Would I be able to replace the caliper with a smaller one?

The rallys are 15x8. Should fit your calipers too-if not, longer studs and a small spacer will work perfectly. 

I wouldn't shop for anything less than 7" wide. 

• Like 1

If your only looking for an inch of clearance you can use these. I 've used them on tons of 4x4 swaps and drum brake chevys that i wanted to put small bore centers on . they will allow you to run stock 14's .

61iyjTaUSSL._SL1500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/6x139-7-Spacers-Escalade-Suburban-Silverado/dp/B00B5HSDHO/ref=sr_1_7/179-6028389-3954223?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1424362290&sr=1-7

• Like 1