69 510 2door revival

jnec510

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

well the time is nearing on firing the 69 up. but now i need to move so i got to sell her. sad bt i still have my d 4door(which i like more.) an would like to focus on. so i am gonna get her buttoned up an sell her. anyone interested????????? let me know. she is a workin progress but by the end of november she should be drivable. so a running 1969 510 2dr. i will post some recent pics by the weekend.

sorry bout no pics yet. working on moving. i got seats mounted sparetire well cut out, stearing all bolted down(new box ,colum,an linkage) pedal assembley is going in next. i spilt fluid out the steering box. How do i fill it back up an what fluid do i use? an does anyone have a good extra rear window rubber?

• 2 months later...
Hey jason I like the taillights :fu:

Yea totally spaced that one. I got that 15 for ya still. Sorry couple days later I remembered they where in the jeep an couldn't remember if I gave you the money or not. I wondered if you still had a grill. I would buy that from ya friday? Let me know.