69 510 2door revival

jnec510

Well it all started last saturday i got a phone call from my buddy asking me if i wanted a 69 2 door. i said of course. how much?. he said free. that got the ball rolling. turns out it has sat in a field few years an the previos owner had dreams of turnin her into a race car, but never happend. but there loss has been my gain. the first pic i saw of her was this

69ratsun018.jpg

so i jumped on it. today we dug her out. an here are the pics of what i found.

69ratsun017.jpg

69ratsun019.jpg

69ratsun020.jpg

69ratsun021.jpg

69ratsun022.jpg

69ratsun023.jpg

69ratsun024.jpg

69ratsun025.jpg

69ratsun029.jpg

69ratsun031.jpg

69ratsun032.jpg

69ratsun033.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woah! If you can bring that baby back from the grave you will be an official Datsun Saint! Thanks for trying to save another orphan, and I look forward to seeing pics when she's all cleaned out.

status report.... got her home stripped an cleaned. roundin parts up an havng trouble findin a couple parts. taillight housings, heater core, 2 door doors, wing windows, pilar vents, wper motor an linkage, an a back window. if any body has these parts an will to ship let me know. i also have collected alot of misc parts an would be willing to try an trade as well. i will be takin picks tomorrow an post. thanks jason

status report.... got her home stripped an cleaned. roundin parts up an havng trouble findin a couple parts. taillight housings, heater core, 2 door doors, wing windows, pilar vents, wper motor an linkage, an a back window. if any body has these parts an will to ship let me know. i also have collected alot of misc parts an would be willing to try an trade as well. i will be takin picks tomorrow an post. thanks jason

I have quarter windows

Tail light housing

pillar vents

wiper motor

door (passenger side)

what do you have for trade?

Wow! You have saved other 510's in that condition. You are a 510 saint.

Sadly, I have parted out cars in much better condition then that one. This was the most recent.

Maroon_2_Door_Parts_Car_001.jpg

Maroon_2_Door_Parts_Car_009.jpg

I tried to sell it for quite some time but no takers. It did not have a title. So it became a parts car. At least it's parts are helping to keep other 510s on the road.

Wow! You have saved other 510's in that condition. You are a 510 saint.

Sadly, I have parted out cars in much better condition then that one. This was the most recent.

Maroon_2_Door_Parts_Car_001.jpg

Maroon_2_Door_Parts_Car_009.jpg

I tried to sell it for quite some time but no takers. It did not have a title. So it became a parts car. At least it's parts are helping to keep other 510s on the road.

people in GA would kill to have a car like that. Thankfully I haven't had to go to that extreme yet though haha

i think it would be easier if you told me what you looking for. i got alot of random stuff.

hmm

68 4 door :D

521 glove box

521 fuel door with lock

521 front control arms

Do you have any rare parts?

BTW, also have a complete rear suspension assembly

I have almost everything you need to complete your car.

But I'm in California