Advice on first person killing games.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey my own neighbors Jim and Chuck both retired call me DS  &  Fatboy   respectively when they yell at me from across the lawn to come join in their shenanigans.  Well as much as really old farts can actually shenaney i guess.  

• Like 1

Hey my own neighbors Jim and Chuck both retired call me DS  &  Fatboy   respectively when they yell at me from across the lawn to come join in their shenanigans.  Well as much as really old farts can actually shenaney i guess.  

Hahah your old :hug:

Wait,your the same age as me :rofl:

Fuck

• Like 1

When I was a kid I shot rocks/space ships, I jumped over rolling barrels, and ran away from colorful packman critters, and I turned out alright I guess, but I have to say I was messed up before that, so I can say without a doubt that it didn't make me a better person spending as long as a day in front of a screen.

But I can say that spending one quarter for 20 hours of play was cheap entertainment, but it cost me more than a quarter to get that good.

I have to say though, I was a kid for a long time, maybe 25 or 30 years. :LOL:

• Like 3