• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

Ron Paul ran in 2012. When he dropped out, he backed Gary Johnson.

I hadn't heard of him before that. I did a little research and ended up voting for him. Twice.

Good for you, too bad he didn't run this cycle, he would have done so much better than that Johnson clown, all he did is hurt the party rather than making it a player for the future.

The thing is... I don't have time to go to Washington and interview politicians individually. Even if I did, they don't have time to answer questions 300,000,000 times.

What we do instead is pay someone to go ask those questions and tell us what they said. Then, go dig around and see if they're telling the truth. That's the free press. Without it, you have no eyes and ears on what's going on.

• Like 1

Thing is, I've posted tons of videos and articles from people who believe completely outlandish things, mostly because they don't trust sources.

They all think they've tapped into some truth that us sheeple are too caught up in our meaningless lives to see.

The sad truth is, the grand conspiracies are mostly crap.

• Like 1

But you don't watch cable news....

I also don't watch cable news. I still see articles from those sources. I wish everything they said was false.

It'd be great if I could read the articles where someone died and it automatically meant that guy was fine. Just retired.

Those parents would love to find out that some crazy guy didn't really kill their kids. Just read it on CNN and your kid will come walking back in the door. Great!

Oh shit! Americans are starting to get violent based on party lines. Oh sorry, it was just that dastardly George Soros again. Fheww. I was starting to think someone might get killed because they refuse to listen.

• Like 1

The thing is... I don't have time to go to Washington and interview politicians individually. Even if I did, they don't have time to answer questions 300,000,000 times.

What we do instead is pay someone to go ask those questions and tell us what they said. Then, go dig around and see if they're telling the truth. That's the free press. Without it, you have no eyes and ears on what's going on.

I get it, problem is that the "free press" isn't in existence as proven by wikileaks, we've been lied to and fed garbage bags of propaganda for decades now, wikileaks exposed it, all you have to do is look at it.

I also don't watch cable news. I still see articles from those sources. I wish everything they said was false.

It'd be great if I could read the articles where someone died and it automatically meant that guy was fine. Just retired.

Those parents would love to find out that some crazy guy didn't really kill their kids. Just read it on CNN and your kid will come walking back in the door. Great!

Oh shit! Americans are starting to get violent based on party lines. Oh sorry, it was just that dastardly George Soros again. Fheww. I was starting to think someone might get killed because they refuse to listen.

I was trolling Mike, on this one ;)

WikiLeaks doesn't filter anything. They don't interpret. They release everything that they are given.

I can't possibly imagine that anyone would give them false documents to release. No government in the world is that dishonest to leak false reports.

WikiLeaks doesn't filter anything. They don't interpret. They release everything that they are given.

I can't possibly imagine that anyone would give them false documents to release. No government in the world is that dishonest to leak false reports.

Yes they get raw material and make it public.

Wrong, our and just about every government on this planet IS DISHONEST.

Look at the Hillary and Podesta emails, it'll make you vomit....

You nailed it in the post before this one. They are making a statement on government secrecy by releasing whatever they get. They don't go out and get the information.

Love it or hate it, it's a statement. Not a source. I could make up all kinds of shit and get it published on WikiLeaks if I still had a security clearance.

In the spirit of not be..

Edit: hit post by accident.

.. ing dismissive, I will make a point to read another person's alleged E-mails. I will report back on what I find. It won't be right this second. I can assure you that I will not vomit, but I will give an honest review.

• Like 1

You nailed it in the post before this one. They are making a statement on government secrecy by releasing whatever they get. They don't go out and get the information.

Love it or hate it, it's a statement. Not a source. I could make up all kinds of shit and get it published on WikiLeaks if I still had a security clearance.

In the spirit of not be

I want to see e-mails from McConnell and Ryan.....I know those fuckers are dirty...

• Like 2

But you don't watch cable news....

Not really and what I see I heavily suspect. I have gotten more 'news' and fake news right here.

I read lots of different points of view on any given issue, and then filter it through my own experiences of what I know is real.

About the same here.

watch this!!!