• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KoHeartsGPA

• datzenmike

• Draker

• a.d._510_n_ok

Top Posters In This Topic

From her campaign manager, John Podesta:

I mean it makes my life more difficult after telling every reporter I know she's actually progressive but that is really the smallest of issues. It worries me more that she doesn't seem to know what planet we are all living in at the moment.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/18353#efmAFIAGxAJCAJm

• Like 2

EMAILID 19070 Sheryl Sandberg, Chief Operating Officer of Facebook writes to John Podesta May 2015:

And I still want HRC to win badly. I am still here to help as I can. She came over and was magical with my kids.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/19070#efmACIAD6

Once again infowars, Mark Levin and Micheal Savage accusing facebook of sensoring anti Hillary posts validated.

• Like 1

Who much anti Hillary info is making it to Hillary voters?

Hillary voters are stupid people, it doesn't matter if they get facts, its the undecided and independent voters who need to be reached and the DNC propaganda machine is sensoring anything and everything exposing her.

• Like 1

I don't think the FBI can come back from what they have done. They colluded to cover up and showed how there are standards for people outside the club vs people in the club.

They have no integrity and a soiled image from now on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/10/18/general-cartwright-is-paying-the-price-for-hillary-clintons-sins/?utm_term=.2b33c85366a5

• Like 1

I don't think the FBI can come back from what they have done. They colluded to cover up and showed how there are standards for people outside the club vs people in the club.

They have no integrity and a soiled image from now on.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/10/18/general-cartwright-is-paying-the-price-for-hillary-clintons-sins/?utm_term=.2b33c85366a5

Hahah! You're joking right? Gotta be. Privilages for those in gov and intelligence is news? That is what a team does. They stand up for their own. It should be expected, and understood. Honestly, it's necessary for strong team dynamic. I get that we get screwed over as a result, but we enable departments like FBI/CIA with an understanding that this will take place, and we the public will net gain as a result. That said, I'd never trust them. But I would empower them given the choice.

Hahah! You're joking right? Gotta be. Privilages for those in gov and intelligence is news? That is what a team does. They stand up for their own. It should be expected, and understood. Honestly, it's necessary for strong team dynamic. I get that we get screwed over as a result, but we enable departments like FBI/CIA with an understanding that this will take place, and we the public will net gain as a result. That said, I'd never trust them. But I would empower them given the choice.

No each department are not supposed to collude to cover up and I would never accept it as being ok or expected. They are supposed to safeguard against corruption and not to participate in it. 

I don't trust any entity of the government. 

I am not saying that its new either. Its just we have to expect and demand harsher oversight now. There needs to be better avenues to root out corruption and staunch any attempt to use powerful institutions for political gain. 

• Like 1

When Trump makes it a point to call all reporters assholes at every event, you can't really expect they would help him get elected. They are a business at the core. I don't watch any news station ever unless it's a clip like this posted online so I don't really know who's supporting who, but I wouldn't expect ANY SOURCE to be unbiased. No such thing.

• Like 1

When Trump makes it a point to call all reporters assholes at every event, you can't really expect they would help him get elected. They are a business receiving DNC payments. I don't watch any news station ever unless it's a clip like this posted online so I don't really know who's supporting who, but I wouldn't expect ANY SOURCE to be unbiased. No such thing.

Cable news is as bad as tabloid journailsm.

They both suck balls and at worst, will make shit up, or embelish the truth so it has little resemblance to what it once was.

On another note, the photos in this article kinda scare me.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/final-presidential-debate-donald-trumps-secret-weapon-for-final-debate-against-hillary-clinton/news-story/8ca7c4f06c9564f2da45739b6ca9d7c7

This is a woman who is puely acting out a well rehearsed script, she would put some Broadway actors to shame with her insincere changes in demeanour, facial expression and body language.

• Like 2