Bluebird Cafe Run This Sunday 5/25/14

Datsloco

This will be a fun run. We will be on a rd called 510 rd and end up at bluebird cafe. Never been but from what i heard its beautiful out there. So bring your cameras this should be an awesome run.

1st meet spot 8AM Sharp

Burger king on hwy 12 and hwy 5 in flag city

2nd meet spot 9AM

Scandia in Cordelia off of hwy 80

Its memorial weekend with nice weather so lets do this. :-)

For more info you can call or text me at (209)298-5130

Check out my lil nephews awesome video!!!!

• Like 2
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a fun run. We will be on a rd called 510 rd and end up at bluebird cafe. Never been but from what i heard its beautiful out there. So bring your cameras this should be an awesome run.

1st meet spot 8AM Sharp

Burger king on hwy 12 and hwy 5 in flag city

2nd meet spot 9AM

Scandia in Cordelia off of hwy 80

Its memorial weekend with nice weather so lets do this. :-)

For more info you can call or text me at (209)298-513O

hey who and who is comin along quick guess

"None of us have ever been here so we will be taking it easy and enjoying the scenery"........... :rofl:  :lol:  :D lmao  that is funny... sorry lol I find that real hard to believe but I'll still try to keep up. haha

• Like 2

"None of us have ever been here so we will be taking it easy and enjoying the scenery"........... :rofl: :lol: :D lmao that is funny... sorry lol I find that real hard to believe but I'll still try to keep up. haha

no worries svo it's always nice to have hardcore datsun peeps just to show up n ride with us , it's not a competition. Shit who an I kiddn. "RIGHT?"
  • Like 1

"None of us have ever been here so we will be taking it easy and enjoying the scenery"........... :rofl: :lol: :D lmao that is funny... sorry lol I find that real hard to believe but I'll still try to keep up. haha

no worries svo it's always nice to have hardcore datsun peeps just to show up n ride with us , it's not a competition. Shit who an I kiddn. "RIGHT?"

Attention all my datsun peeps. We are planning on doing a video to represent our datsuns and our name. If you wish to be in the video you must own a datsloco shirt or have the sticker on your ride. For those who havent yet purchased one please contact me for your order. I am getting more shirts and stickers made now. 2092985130 or email me at datsloco@gmail.com. thanks!