Carl's Jr. 6th Ave Tacoma WA, meet on 6/21/14? (Saturday)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wish I could.  However, it needs some work to get her running more smoothly.  I am new to the Datsun community, as I purchased my first one two days ago.  I've already met one member on here today at the O'Reilly's in downtown Renton.  Really cool guy.  Forgot your name man, but if all members are as welcoming as he, then meeting other members of the community is definitely something I'm looking forward to.  :D  I hope there is a good turnout.  Cheers!

You talkin about the Southern Kitchen?

Naw i was referring to the chicken joint in downtown Renton run by the old dude that started Ezells chicken in the central district ,,then up in Renton ,, but he got run out of his own bussiness (Ezells)  somehow. 

Although getting my gut on at the Southern kitchen sounds like an outstanding idea!!... While i'm at it,  when me and Albert, my son,  were in Tacoma we went by that restaurant you guys suggested (by the teapot) for breakfast ,,, and there was not even one spot to sit ,, even at the counter.

Naw i was referring to the chicken joint in downtown Renton run by the old dude that started Ezells chicken in the central district ,,then up in Renton ,, but he got run out of his own bussiness (Ezells)  somehow. 

Although getting my gut on at the Southern kitchen sounds like an outstanding idea!!... While i'm at it,  when me and Albert, my son,  were in Tacoma we went by that restaurant you guys suggested (by the teapot) for breakfast ,,, and there was not even one spot to sit ,, even at the counter.

You must be talking about Marcia's Silver Spoon Cafe. aka "Marcia's" down on South Tacoma Way. It's totally worth the wait. Trust me.. I'm a glutton and I can't finish my food... Or when I do, my guts hurt all day. True story. Great coffee too.

• Like 1