will H0335-89931 work on a 521 ?

javier302

hey fellas, just got my 521, and went around the block and noticed the windows are loose, so I'm gonna order the wing window seals, and also need the felt for the track on the door windows.  came across that part number which is for a 510 and since I'm new to the whole Datsun game I wanted to make sure they'll be compatible.

also found the w/w seals on ebay, but the description says for 1200/1600/620, so I emailed the seller cause confused me since I didn't think 620's came with wing windows.

thanks for any help/info

I'll make a post to share some pics, its a project but runs and drives. needs interior work/paint/some suspension/love/etc

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

620s had wing windows in some non us markets. The seals are not the correct size for the 521. Window channel felt should still be available from nissan or you can find thailand stuff on ebay that works fine. Wing window seals are long NLA from nissan but you can also find them afterma rket on ebay

Here are 521/520 wingwindow gaskets on ebay Australia.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/DATSUN-NISSAN-1300-1500-520-521-PICK-UP-UTE-SEDAN-DOOR-QUARTER-1-4-WINDOW-RUBBER-/121219473123?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c393e5ee3&_uhb=1

I use early 510 side window channel felt, it works fine in my 521.

Wing Window gaskets: 99 Australian dollars is about 92 US dollars.