Those that were screwed by Karnutz please reply

Since many of us were screwed and can no longer make a claim on paypal individually maybe if we had a coordinated complaint to Paypal they will be able to get us our money back. I spent 160ish on tie rods. If a few more people spent similar money then that becomes a more substantial amount and Paypal will have to take notice. Please respond to this thread or PM me with how much you spent and what you never received. Hopefully we can get our money back.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Although not what you want to hear, I think you're screwed at this point. Nothing short of someone local banging on his door is going to get you guys your money back. You really have no leg to stand on with an international non-corporate seller outside of the Paypal claim range.

Not unless he comes back out and makes things right of his own volition.

Good luck guys.

• Like 1

I have to agree with Tristin on this. It's really shitty, but other than him deciding to come through with either parts or money, you're had. We have probably all had something similar happen. I once tried to get 500 bucks back from a guy, paypal did not care of course, so I had a lawyer send him a few letters, nothing. Then went through the steps to take him to small claims court, had him served. The fucker didn't show up, so I got the judgment in full. Yeah, cool....but he had no job and was living off his girlfriend or something, so taking money from his income was gone. At that point, I just wanted my time back more than I wanted the money.

I have to agree with Tristin on this. It's really shitty, but other than him deciding to come through with either parts or money, you're had. We have probably all had something similar happen. I once tried to get 500 bucks back from a guy, paypal did not care of course, so I had a lawyer send him a few letters, nothing. Then went through the steps to take him to small claims court, had him served. The fucker didn't show up, so I got the judgment in full. Yeah, cool....but he had no job and was living off his girlfriend or something, so taking money from his income was gone. At that point, I just wanted my time back more than I wanted the money.

Yep, been there, done that. :(