Need to sell. $3000.00 OBO

Lets type this again. I have to sell my toys to make way for a divorce. I dont really want to get rid of them, but My soon to be Ex-wife has taken my kids. I have not seen or heard from them in 2 weeks. I need to sell my toys to pay for Legal aid. All of my 510 stuff is included!!

(This does not mean I will stop machining 510 parts.)

4 doors for a 2 door sedan

1 set of gutted doors for a 2 door sedan

2 front seats for the 2 door sedan

1 MegaSquirt 3 ECU.

1 CA18ET engine with 5 speed tranny

1 front end damaged 510 shell with VIN# for the Black car.

1 NEW in wrapper Front Valence.

2 front fenders

1 front bumper

2 rear bumpers

1 back seat for a 2 door sedan

1 Equis Speedometer

1 Equis Tachometer

1 Equis triple set of Water, Oil, and Volt meter guages.

2 Dellorto 38mm side draft carbs.

4 Dunlop race slicks and 2 part rims.

1 huge pile of stuff I dont feal like cataloging at this point.

1 drivable car with full cage, still needs work. Trunk pan has not been finished. Must see all the stuff. I will throw in a set of CV adapters if I have to. I need to move this sale. I WANT TO SEE MY KIDS!!

Picture on this page.

http://www.the510realm.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=10100

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will sell it all for $2000.00. I was served with a restraining order a few minutes ago. I can only see my kids 2 hours a weeks supervised. According to the order it says I am a danger to them.

Someone please buy this as a lot for $2000.00 I am in desperate need to be able to hire lagal aid.

I will sell it all for $2000.00. I was served with a restraining order a few minutes ago. I can only see my kids 2 hours a weeks supervised. According to the order it says I am a danger to them.

Someone please buy this as a lot for $2000.00 I am in desperate need to be able to hire lagal aid.

I feel your pain Man, I went thru this 2 years ago myself and found out that it's "cheaper to keep her". I only have one Child with my Wife though and she's now 14 years old. I'm just waiting till my Kid turns 18 and then SEE YA' Bitch! It sucks because my Daughter is Morphing into her Mother,a selfish Bitch! with an attitude,(my kid is the reason for us being together if you know what I mean...) They are both hard to stomach! I have a few buddies with Datsuns,I'll spread the word for Ya'....Hang in there Dude,she may cool off!.....

• 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.