MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. But I prefer these. They don't rip, and they also tighten up the steering feel a wee bit.  :thumbup:

I might go that route, my center link on my truck is hiem joints and i am doing the outer ones also. I know for a fact that the off road boys run them all the time and thats on there street off road trucks with no problems. I just crawled under my truck and i might run them on the truck rather then the wagon.Will see.

That's just the way he rolls. If he see's something on E Bay and it says it will fit a 510 he buys it. Weather it works or not. The heim joint thing. Cause race wagon....

John you know the feeling of just buying what ever you want right? I just want to have a bad ass car like every one else on this forum. Wait that last statement did not make sense, never mind.

• Like 1

From post #31 on page #2 in this thread.

Seriously though, I *do* understand :)

I just want to drive it and enjoy,i really dont have any big outlandish plans for it,just some normal stuff and drive.

Maybe I should make an offer on it and take all the parts (new, shiny, or NOS) for my goon project.  Paint and assemble it, then sell it back to you as a driver..