MrBigTanker got a wagon now.Oh boy.

mrbigtanker

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There should be some 2 doors up that way. If you don't find one, keep driving north and you'll find one for sure. Sh!t, come to WA and buy Hobbs the cat's 2 door. It's a stroker, but not a beauty queen.

Hey Ray if you are near La / oc border , come by and check out maroon 2dr (nice shell) was painted brown and I am repainting stock rare color , when my booth gets going , but it may be for sale ,I was going to sr it after paint but price is getting too high for owner ,he already has a three other 510s .

Hey Ray if you are near La / oc border , come by and check out maroon 2dr (nice shell) was painted brown and I am repainting stock rare color , when my booth gets going , but it may be for sale ,I was going to sr it after paint but price is getting too high for owner ,he already has a three other 510s .

Thanks bro looks like I am committed to this one up north I will keep you posted

Dat be-auch he is going to have his and hers green Datos ,truck & wag , I sold my green kade 510 wag to my son ,but is still here waiting on intake tubing and exhaust ,then re-paint green , so I kind of have a pair of 72 green Datos also , we may have to meet all four some time ,Ray can drive two at same time uber Carrera driver !

IMG_6687_zps17rkxlp6.jpg

What is this????? Looks to be a running driving wagon. Let us pray it doesn't end up like the last one.

I saw the ad for that one and it looks like a very nice goon.  If it's the one I saw, I think it has the original paint.