Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!

Busta Nut

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cant make august 2nd… will be back east….

But….

Hoping… Praying… That I might… just maybe… possibly…… have my dime for the next one….

If not… I will be there without it for sure…. but would really like to roll with the group in a 4dr...

• Like 2

It sounds like a 510 ORGY.to me. :sneaky:    Is there room for a B210? :confused:   My B210 is a little fugly  :sick: .  I can't keep up with all the speed and horsepower of the 510's. I'll come for the food and laughs and learn a ton about 510's and see what you guys do with them. :thumbup:

• Like 1

Cant make august 2nd… will be back east….

But….

Hoping… Praying… That I might… just maybe… possibly…… have my dime for the next one….

If not… I will be there without it for sure…. but would really like to roll with the group in a 4dr...

You better not be teasin'!!

I will loan you funds to get that thing out here!!

It sounds like a 510 ORGY.to me. :sneaky:    Is there room for a B210? :confused:   My B210 is a little fugly  :sick: .  I can't keep up with all the speed and horsepower of the 510's. I'll come for the food and laughs and learn a ton about 510's and see what you guys do with them. :thumbup:

Of course, man!!

ALL Datsuns are welcome......I think there were a couple last meet.....

You should make the run if you can......not everyone goes the same speed.....usually Randy and Gino are up front getting sideways....

..........I'm usually in the back because of my lady........

...........geez.......you roll ONE car on their first fun run and the rest are ruined.... :no:  :hmm:

This time no lady......she took one look at the route and said "Heeeeeell no!!"....7hrs of windy roads and Datsuns is not for her.....

Good.......this time I might be able to give it a little test :sneaky: ........she will make the BBQ though.....so I'm told.

......and fugly is in the eye of the beerholder..... :lol:

• Like 1

B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B)  B) 

Walkie Talkies anyone??

Might be a good idea........we can keep the same channel Datsloco uses so it's all consistant......

..........I believe it was channel 6........

this is 7 hours now!!!!! that will be one hell of a shake down for my car......... I drove it 40 miles the other day  :thumbup: that is about as much of a run i have gotten in it since i have owned it Busta.... I guess we got our work cut out tonight  :rofl:

• Like 1

^^............This is my guesstimation..........

Google says the drive alone.....no stops......is about 5.5hrs...........

..................with regular stops and the stop at the Bayline Event...I would not be surprised if it goes longer than 7 hrs........

Lots of us bring "extras" on runs like this......almost anything is patchable to get you home.....lots have AAA cards(including myself).......

...........who I'm sure will let you use it if you don't have one.............thx again Bababooey B) .........NOBODY is left behind......

Busta.... I guess we got our work cut out tonight  :rofl:

Get over here early if you can.......I have a feeling it's gonna be mellow here today......

• Like 1

^^............This is my guesstimation..........

Google says the drive alone.....no stops......is about 5.5hrs...........

..................with regular stops and the stop at the Bayline Event...I would not be surprised if it goes longer than 7 hrs........

Lots of us bring "extras" on runs like this......almost anything is patchable to get you home.....lots have AAA cards(including myself).......

...........who I'm sure will let you use it if you don't have one.............thx again Bababooey B) .........NOBODY is left behind......

Get over here early if you can.......I have a feeling it's gonna be mellow here today......

cool yeah 5 hours of drive time it what i thought and i do have AAA as well.  Im going to try to get over ASAP but i got to go home first and take the dog out, Nicole is out of town this weekend  :frantics:

• Like 1

You should make the run if you can......not everyone goes the same speed.....usually Randy and Gino are up front getting sideways....

..........I'm usually in the back because of my lady........

...........geez.......you roll ONE car on their first fun run and the rest are ruined.... :no: :hmm:

This time no lady......she took one look at the route and said "Heeeeeell no!!"....7hrs of windy roads and Datsuns is not for her.....

Good.......this time I might be able to give it a little test :sneaky: ........she will make the BBQ though.....so I'm told.

i should be rolling solo this time so ill be trying to stay up front with the big boys :devil:

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

Walkie Talkies anyone??

Might be a good idea........we can keep the same channel Datsloco uses so it's all consistant......

..........I believe it was channel 6........

channel 5
  • Like 1

......and fugly is in the eye of the beerholder..... :lol:

AHAHAHAHAHA!!  Very Funny!!   :rofl:  I signed up for AAA just for my B210 and others Just in case needed,  

I have two dogs, I'll need some stops in case the dogs want to . :poop: or water.  

If I can't keep up I can always cross the San Mateo Bridge, find a dog park and catch up. 

• Like 2

I will most likely just be in for the bbq because of work!

But I want to do the fun run too.

Have route, may join in at the end.

Gosh....you act like work is important or something.......

i think the millennium wagoon, and the rat are going!  

Better be dammit......we're gonna hit the town after......

........I've got lots of floor space at my place... :rofl:

• Busta Nut changed the title to Northbay Datsun BBQ.........June 24th......it's datlife yo!!!