Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

pl-570%20001_zps3trqdzo4.jpg

Stepped up the Turntable a bit today

Heck its a rockstar here.(see link)(skip to 4:04)

I am the hoody wearing gangsta near the end :rofl:

Wife and daughters are in the vid too.

Did I pay that...Nope :devil:

The record prices...woah crazy

http://vancouverisland.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=584860&binId=1.1192659&playlistPageNum=1

$425 for a turntable? And you're the Lurch looking guy with the hot blond in pink?

Wait a minute. That video that Lou posted. There are a few "issues" for the lack of a better term. 

1. How many different super heroes will Ryan Reynolds get to play?

Paperman. Green Lantern. He was an X-Man. I'll even go as far to say Van Wilder. There are more though. 

But to get to be another with the Deadpool role? BS. 

That's as bad as the blasphemy of Ben Affelick getting to be DC's Batman after also being Marvel's Dare Devil. 

Bullshit, Hollywood. Bullshit. 

2. The guy in the beginning of the video bitching about Deadpool being filmed next to your apartment. 

Again, bullshit. You are wearing a fucking Punisher shirt. Go home, you attention-seeking whore. 

3. Furious7? I passed over that. Hard to think Paul Walker has already been gone for that long though. 11/30/2103

4. Ooo. A free Hyundai. SMH. Drop of the hat for Drew Carrey and the sponsors of the show.

The girl...you don't have to be smart to be pretty.

5. SMH. What a collection. I wish I could afford such a crazy hobby. You're fucking nuts. Eccentric, even?

Oh well. At least I'm not Canadian.  

Wait a minute. That video that Lou posted. There are a few "issues" for the lack of a better term. 

1. How many different super heroes will Ryan Reynolds get to play?

Paperman. Green Lantern. He was an X-Man. I'll even go as far to say Van Wilder. There are more though. 

But to get to be another with the Deadpool role? BS. 

That's as bad as the blasphemy of Ben Affelick getting to be DC's Batman after also being Marvel's Dare Devil. 

Bullshit, Hollywood. Bullshit. 

2. The guy in the beginning of the video bitching about Deadpool being filmed next to your apartment. 

Again, bullshit. You are wearing a fucking Punisher shirt. Go home, you attention-seeking whore. 

3. Furious7? I passed over that. Hard to think Paul Walker has already been gone for that long though. 11/30/2103

4. Ooo. A free Hyundai. SMH. Drop of the hat for Drew Carrey and the sponsors of the show.

The girl...you don't have to be smart to be pretty.

5. SMH. What a collection. I wish I could afford such a crazy hobby. You're fucking nuts. Eccentric, even?

Oh well. At least I'm not Canadian.  

but did you see that blond in the pink sweatshirt?

she did a movie a couple of years ago called Under the Skin where she has a bunch of nude scenes. She's on this experimental acting kick where she's taking roles with minimal speaking. Seems like she's just trying to rely on her looks.