• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• smoke

• laotsu

• flatcat19

• q-tip

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still trying to figure out what's going on back there ... Did he fall? ..... Frolicking in the rocks? Scared of the shade/ shadows?

That's all those two do all day ,, they just sit there picking up handfuls of gravel and cascading them ,, it's sometimes called stemming... Since it is summer in that pic they probably have no shoes on so they move by scooting around.

They are about 5' 9"  190 lbs but about 1 year old in the head.

The genetics experts at the Seattle childrens took 5 years to find the genetic abnormalities  that caused it... They won't tell us exactly which gene yet as there is only 2 other people in the world that share the trait,,,,( as of a week ago anyways) ,,,,,, and they are writing a paper of their findings,,, so they are in turn being very tight lipped as to the exact gene numbers it is on till that is published.... Everybody wants to be more famous,, in order to get more grant money,,,, and we are talking HUGE numbers of dollwhores

They have plans for a gene therapy but it probably is to late to do much good as they are almost 14 years old now.

imagesqtbnANd9GcQ8Wdrq6m973sRBDZzZtdHCGE

Everthang I mentioned is available. I'm just skeptical about packaging and delivery. i guess if you got a fake ID, opened a UPS store box and sat around the corner while some hired street random checks the box for you, you'd be relatively safe. Relatively. 

Everthang I mentioned is available. I'm just skeptical about packaging and delivery. i guess if you got a fake ID, opened a UPS store box and sat around the corner while some hired street random checks the box for you, you'd be relatively safe. Relatively. 

Til he rats you out? need more players and trap floors to come out totally clean

what most people do is have it shipped to another address standard mail, then sit around the bushes whilst awaiting arrival  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl: