How's she looking?

nifty50trickydicky

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Datsunocaster, yeah, this is the one from off of SR 60 around Lakeland IIRC. Bought it in May for $2000. I'm currently working on it at my grandfather's garage in Ft Lauderdale. I did order the Dash cap (can't remember the website, but it's the only one that sells them). I'm very happy with it, but when you install it... remove the whole dash from the car, follow the directions EXACTLY AS STATED and most importantly USE A SHIT LOAD OF CLAMPS. Let it dry overnight, at least 6-8 hours, before you even think about putting the dash back in. And mark all your electrical connections when you are removing the dash, you will be VERY glad when it's time to put the damn thing back in, get a friend to help you out too because it's a real bitch.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wow!! amazing, you have done quite a good job of cleaning up the car and making it look fresh. Will you be doing a rims and height adjustment in the future? I may be Ft. Lauderdale in a few weeks to pick up a 510...id love to check this out in person if possible.