hello ratsun fans here is another day with my 70 Datsun

2g buy in

hello ratsun fans here is another day with my 70 Datsun. I got this Datsun over a year ago from a friend from work. From that day to today I have been working on the truck on painting, suspension, cooling, and restoring the truck the best possible way.  All work was done in my garage with the help of a family painter. Right now I have a Nissan 240 engine KA24 DET, front and rear disk conversion, enjoy some pictures....

image_zps03089322.jpg

image_zps1ec7a389.jpg

image_zps5694043c.jpg

image_zps28c667ff.jpg

image_zpsba2b1891.jpg

image_zps3c38ddaf.jpg

image_zps3ea9d453.jpg

image_zps56ce8f76.jpg

image_zps3272ef8c.jpg

image_zps7be70022.jpg

image_zps45a64ac6.jpg

image_zpsd03c368f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the way to do it around here - build it - then post your results.

If you can do it right and well, this is true

The worst way is to post at the start, then have to listen to all the crap from Ratsun while you're working on your project.

PLEASE..... The only crap is you telling a new member there's nothing here but crap. There's advice, there's opinion and over all there's discussion. It can be varied and heated but it isn't crap. There is a wealth of 521 owners and experience here and anyone building can tap into it. So... not true.

Only to get more crap when you get to this point, because you ignored the "advise" of the members here.

Only if advice is ignored at the cost of some failure then yes this is true. I can't see someone getting 'crap' for getting it right in spite of advice to do it differently.

2g buy in... that is a nice truck. The 521s have an aggressive, heavy duty, utilitarian look whereas the 620 is more 'beautiful'. Even sitting still it has a certain 'stance' I like.

• Like 2

If you can do it right and well, this is true

PLEASE..... The only crap is you telling a new member there's nothing here but crap. There's advice, there's opinion and over all there's discussion. It can be varied and heated but it isn't crap. There is a wealth of 521 owners and experience here and anyone building can tap into it. So... not true.

Only if advice is ignored at the cost of some failure then yes this is true. I can't see someone getting 'crap' for getting it right in spite of advice to do it differently.

2g buy in... that is a nice truck. The 521s have an aggressive, heavy duty, utilitarian look whereas the 620 is more 'beautiful'. Even sitting still it has a certain 'stance' I like.

I wish the 620 was as as nice as the 521 then the world would be a better place.lol