Friggin Rice Burners

Guest Rick-rat

Guest Rick-rat

Some punk ass kid in his rice burner Honda almost pulled out in front of me, Thankfully he had second thoughts and waited for me to get past. It was a good thing for me because as soon as he pulled out onto the road behind me his ricer took a shit and died. maybe his fart can plugged up wih rice or he ran out of rice

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I carry anger towards loud exhausts on street cars because I grew up on a street where these cars would drive by at all hours and disrupt my slumber. So at times I want to charge them head on, trampoline their hood and monkey stomp their spoiler. But... Truly, I leave a peaceful trail. Someday I'll see a kitted, slammed, decaled, flake/pearl painted rocket with a quiet exhaust, and that day I will shake his hand in thanks. But until then, the disrespect is on he whom extends his ego through his emissions. Even if there was a way to quiet the fuck up at night id be happier. Aside from that, fuck some of those rides show some serious work, and at times actually improve the look of the car.

And remember, rice built our Datsuns.

• Like 1

Wait, wait, wait.  Some asshole ALMOST pulled out in front of you, but didn't.  So what the fuck did you want, for him to hit you? :D  Shit, I almost started mass genocide today, but held out.  Hope nobody minded.

• Like 3

I carry anger towards loud exhausts on street cars because I grew up on a street where these cars would drive by at all hours and disrupt my slumber. So at times I want to charge them head on, trampoline their hood and monkey stomp their spoiler. But... Truly, I leave a peaceful trail. Someday I'll see a kitted, slammed, decaled, flake/pearl painted rocket with a quiet exhaust, and that day I will shake his hand in thanks. But until then, the disrespect is on he whom extends his ego through his emissions. Even if there was a way to quiet the fuck up at night id be happier. Aside from that, fuck some of those rides show some serious work, and at times actually improve the look of the car.

And remember, rice built our Datsuns.

i drove a 76 chevy nova in my late teens pissed my neighbors off when i warmed up in the mornings cuz it was a 350 on cherry bombs .... but i had to go to work... but when i came home at 10 pm i drove very slowly to keep the peace... there is still a little hope

Guest Rick-rat

The point I was trying to make was that if he had pulled out I would have hit his left rear,or t-boned him when his car stalled it was too close to even try to pull out. I don' think that going the speed limit is put-putting down the road. I think under the same circumstances you would be pissed too. Guess you had to be there

• Like 1

And if I had farted really hard today, I might have blown my asshole out and annoyed my hemis.  But I didn't.  I let off silent-but-deadlys all day long and thus my asshole is unharmed.  Others' olfactories may have been slightly damaged. :D  Now seriously, you owe us tits for this waste of a thread!

• Like 1