Guest 510kamikazifreak

Unofficial poll  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Return the classifieds to the old way

• Fuck yeah
    • Fuck no
    • Give freak another ban

Guest Rick-rat

The attitude is if you want to use this forum it will be used as it is, those with the power and means  to change something most do not like don't seem to care nor do they want to change. This shoud be remembered when the time comes to ask for donations to keep the site going. If we all donate to help then we should get what we really find useful.

My 1 cents worth

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

No need to lock it...yet.  Keep it clean and it's harmless.

I subscribe to the classifieds, and It seems there are at least 10-15 new ads per day...  They are easier to navigate, but I do miss the commentary.  It's nice that old dead threads don't pop up again years later, but I miss the ability to see what people were asking for items.  I'm split 50/50.  I voted "keep the new" to give your poll some balance.  We don't want the poll to be too heavily weighted to one side! ;)

Thats some good logic.

Let the people speak.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

The attitude is if you want to use this forum it will be used as it is, those with the power and means  to change something most do not like don't seem to care nor do they want to change. This shoud be remembered when the time comes to ask for donations to keep the site going. If we all donate to help then we should get what we really find useful.

My 1 cents worth

+1 Rick

And if all donations are made,and the stuff that has been done for here.

Then why arent the people that do this,allowed to say something?

Lou, when you 'left' Ratsun in a huff over the new classifieds because the format changed and you could no longer hang out and socialize there, you slammed the door pretty hard. It seemed like a.. "Either the new classifieds go or I go!!!" situation. I know you like it here because you keep coming back to troll and insert Insomniac humor into the other forums. For all I know maybe you're just bored, god knows, maybe you've run out of you-tube videos to post elsewhere or you simply miss the place.

Is this poll, (yet another :rolleyes:) to test the waters of opinion prior to your triumphant return? Maybe you think that forum members here will remember and think less of you because you didn't stick to your guns on the classifieds change. That coming back means you accept things as they now are. I say the past is the past... who care what others think. I say the door is never locked. I say: welcome back, brother, just go easy on the You-tube vids for a while.   

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lou, when you 'left' Ratsun in a huff over the new classifieds because the format changed and you could no longer hang out and socialize there, you slammed the door pretty hard. It seemed like a.. "Either the new classifieds go or I go!!!" situation. I know you like it here because you keep coming back to troll and insert Insomniac humor into the other forums. For all I know maybe you're just bored, god knows, maybe you've run out of you-tube videos to post elsewhere or you simply miss the place.

Is this poll, (yet another :rolleyes:) to test the waters of opinion prior to your triumphant return? Maybe you think that forum members here will remember and think less of you because you didn't stick to your guns on the classifieds change. That coming back means you accept things as they now are. I say the past is the past... who care what others think. I say the door is never locked. I say: welcome back, brother, just go easy on the You-tube vids for a while.   

Did I leave in a huff?

No I was given a time out..

Remember batter up?I do..

I speak my mind,as you do?

Give them the chance,instead of the muzzle..

We all have one goal right?

My Truimphant return..

Mike,buddy you need to read status a bit more

Thats some good logic.

Let the people speak.

I can't quite tell if that's sarcasm.  If it is, I see your point.  That said, when I vote for something, I put my name on it.  I don't hide in the dark...  That is not directed towards anyone, just explaining why I'm showing my hand.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I can't quite tell if that's sarcasm.  If it is, I see your point.  That said, when I vote for something, I put my name on it.  I don't hide in the dark...  That is not directed towards anyone, just explaining why I'm showing my hand.

It was a compliment

The change was made to make it easier for mods to weed out the spam and junk, and so they don't have to police the classifieds.

So what did they do?

Made the new classifieds craigs list style.. Then added 45 new fucking sub forums they have to patrol to weed out the wanted and for sale ads that aren't supposed to be in there.  So you removed a problem by adding the same problem more spread out.  Sounds like a good fix :rofl:

The change was made to make it easier for mods to weed out the spam and junk, and so they don't have to police the classifieds.

So what did they do?

Make a place where people can post classified ads ... but no one will ever read them, or buy anything ... :rofl:

I gave up on ever thinking I could sell a car, or parts, after the classifieds changed ... I don't want to put shit on craigslist, so I will use my sawzall to get rid of stuff from now on ... I already took a couple truck loads to the dump

• Like 5