Couldn't get a 510... So I got an E30!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, dream car Ida 510 wagon... But like the title says I couldn't find one in my range... But I got a Bimmer out of it, it has an M50 swapped into it and is one quick car.. I'm hoping to get one in the future though (:

First post in over a year and it's in Non Datsun and no pictures.

• 3 weeks later...

Ill sport a 510 any day over an E30.its fun, light, cheap and has more character

Yes and no, I pretty much agree with you though, I find they do have more character (510s), and are more expensive too.

The reason they arent a "poor mans 510" is cause E30s are a bitch to maintain and they can be very expensive to get things fixed on. Great cars to drive, and pretty damn reliable, but not 510 reliable. Things like cooling system and suspension parts tend to be pricey, where as on a 510 the car can be pricey now a days with the values shooting up, but the parts are still cheap as dirt.

Either way, that is a CLEEAN E30, congrats to the OP.

• 3 weeks later...

The white e30 was gabe's car that hit the wall. He has a little shop in tumwater. Pretty cool guy, went to school with him

cool :)

hes from team rampage or something? i dont know i saw the rampage sticker. lol i've seen his car around on the street and found his car on instagram