Question about Bluebirds.

Tigerbomb

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bluebird was a term used for the 510 in Japan.

The Japan market had a Bluebird Coupe which had a more sloped rear roofline than the sedan model and only came with 2 doors.  The sedan came in a 2dr or 4dr configuration.

Which is it that you are refering to?

What state are you in?  510's in general are getting hard to find anywhere other than the west coast. That said, I was still able to have my 510 shipped from CA to KS for $800...

If you are just looking for a 510 sedan, then you should be able to find a decent running car under $8,000.

If it's a coupe you are looking for, here is one for sale:

http://losangeles.cr...4103400396.html

Youre going to need to define "Bluebird." Are you talking about imported 510s? Are you talking about any 510s? Referencing just the Coupes?

I appologize for being so vague. I meant Bluebird 510. Today was the first time i seen one in person and i fell in love. 

Bluebird was a term used for the 510 in Japan.

The Japan market had a Bluebird Coupe which had a more sloped rear roofline than the sedan model and only came with 2 doors.  The sedan came in a 2dr or 4dr configuration.

Which is it that you are refering to?

What state are you in?  510's in general are getting hard to find anywhere other than the west coast. That said, I was still able to have my 510 shipped from CA to KS for $800...

If you are just looking for a 510 sedan, then you should be able to find a decent running car under $8,000.

If it's a coupe you are looking for, here is one for sale:

http://losangeles.cr...4103400396.html

Thank you for the info. I am on the West Coast (bay area) Haven't seen anything other than 2d 510s. The one bluebird i saw for sale on CL was $32,000. 

Research, research, research.... http://community.ratsun.net/topic/56879-i-like-coupes-pictures-of-bluebird-coupes/

Everybody starts somewhere. Google:  Bluebird sedan, Bluebird coupe, Datsun PL510, Datsun A10,

I love that thread. So much greatness in there. 

Where are you?  For a driver they range from $2k to $30k. Depends on how mice of one you want, and what your budget is. Look out of state, a lot of them are sold across state lines.

I'm in the bay area. 

Last night i had a talk with the510keeper about bluebirds and it put a lot of things in perspective. 

• Like 2

I'm in the bay area. 

Last night i had a talk with the510keeper about bluebirds and it put a lot of things in perspective. 

the510keeper is one of the most knowledgable people you could have spoken with 

good luck with your search 

but you spoke with your best lead last night 

• Like 1