Hello From JM Classic Imports

Nice. Yes. They are different. But if you have the ability to use windex or acetone on a piece of glass there is no difference. 

Except I don't have to waste valuable working time wiping things down with acetone.   :rofl:

If you think that my grammar and punctuation are what make me or my business qualified to build cars I think I don't need your business anyways 

Then we have an accord kind sir.   B)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I checked out this post, and your web site, whatever. :yawn:

I have came to the conclusion ... I won't be reading anything that you post here. 

Believe me, we have a mutual feeling - I don't want to do business with you. ;)

ummm. look at that pickup you have, i am positive you were not capable of affording work done anyways. ;)

Looking around the room at those who have posted, the cars/trucks you have and the job you carry, i am not really hurting by the attempted insults here. Eugene guy had a chance to give it to me but he failed at that. Skill is skill, i have it. No matter if i need to use newspaper or proper masking paper i can build what you all wish you could have. If you want to spend more for the same finished product i can easilly just take more and tell you it was done that way ;)

• Like 1

ummm. look at that pickup you have, i am positive you were not capable of affording work done anyways. ;)

Wise people don't judge a book by its cover ... you don't know what other vehicles I own, or how many, let alone how much I spend on cars each year.

We have some here you like to show off bling, make statements of the money they have to throw around, but no everyone here is like that.

Looking around the room at those who have posted, the cars/trucks you have and the job you carry, i am not really hurting by the attempted insults here.

I don't think anyone is trying to insult you, but you're welcome to take it anyway you want.

Most here do their own work - which is why your offers of services aren't of much interest.

That, and you sound like a cocky jerk online ... perhaps you're not in person, but I won't bother to find out.

Say's a person who points a camera for a living.............

Wow. You really are quite a prick. I wasn't really 100% sure until just now. Thank you. 

And you forgot to mention that I also type coherent sentences for a living. Don't forget that. Although, that skill doesn't seem to impress you very much, so I can see why you glossed over it...

It makes me indescribably happy that you actually took the time to read my profile to find a way to insult me...  :rofl:

• Like 1

Looking around the room at those who have posted, the cars/trucks you have and the job you carry, i am not really hurting by the attempted insults here. Eugene guy had a chance to give it to me but he failed at that. Skill is skill, i have it. No matter if i need to use newspaper or proper masking paper i can build what you all wish you could have. If you want to spend more for the same finished product i can easilly just take more and tell you it was done that way ;)

You appear to be be just another "Backyard hack" with a major ego. I've seen nothing on your website or in your posts to convince me otherwise. 

• Like 1

I will say one thing about spelling... it can make or break a web address. You didn't even spell your own URL correct in your first post. Hard for people to check out your projects if they cant even get to your website :poke:

Nice first post....

http://www.jmclassicimports.com/#!about/c786 I particularly like the quote: "because no matter what job i have had, i have been coveted as a gift to the business" lol... not many people say that about themselves.

• 3 weeks later...