Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

meant height not age. she's almost up to my belly button so close to 4 feet 

and she gave the go ahead for rolling down, going to have to put gas in the 620, or roll my people carrier, but i figure since the 620 is running now this will be a good road test and hopefully tristin won't question whether i actually own one or not

• Like 1

Get this...Won it from work!

AWESOME!

The Char-Broil grille I am currently using I won at a Christmas party at work about five years ago. Still cooking great too!

As for that "lam" support nonsense being made out of pressboard or particle board... I call junk! What happened to using REAL WOOD to build a damn house? Cheap materials and labor, then charge an arm and leg for the crappy house... BULLSHIT! My house was built in 1890. Old farm house. Sturdy as can be. It has been through several hurricanes and tornadoes. The original foundation is stacked rocks, although the sides are bricked in. Floor joists are solid wood 2x12s. The center load bearing support is a 6" wide by 16" deep solid piece of wood. Thing is massive! I found that out when I went to run cable to my daughter's room and had to crawl around half the perimeter instead of a straight shot because the damn monstrosity sits 2-3" from the ground.