Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nah dude, nothing bad, just the eventual realization everyday that you are still alive and human. That's what gets me, and then I see my daughter and perk up a little bit. And then I go into the garage to leave for work and everything goes back to shit

I just got back from my grand daughter's 2nd birthday and her little sister is only a couple of months old and I hadn't seen her yet. It was an uplifting experience. Good to see my step daughter who I met first when she was 5. Shes 29? now and pefect.

• Like 1

I just got back from my grand daughter's 2nd birthday and her little sister is only a couple of months old and I hadn't seen her yet. It was an uplifting experience. Good to see my step daughter who I met first when she was 5. Shes 29? now and pefect.

very good day right there.

I finally got custody of me daughter about two months ago so though it has been a very trying time full of learning and adjustments it's a wonderful thing to wake up every day and see her. Even if she does wake me up at 6 when I go to bed at 230

Oh and she's five

no shit, when good things are happening it means layoffs or unpaid promotion.

I think my ol'lady can smell a good mood on me, so she fires up the fuckin nit picking machine and pins the throttle. But...it's okay, I'll die some day.