Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So here's some randomness. About a year and 9 months ago I broke up with my last ex girlfriend. She told me towards the end of the relationship that I am easy to fall in love with but hard to love. Now, I just kinda passed this off as bitchy ex girlfriend talk back then but the other day (and by other day I mean last night) I came to the realization that I am high maintenance as all get out. I started thinking and yeah, I'm extremely high maintenance. Hard to hold my attention on much and once I get something or get something where I want it I'm quick to move on. I ain't got no reason to lie, it's just the way I am right?

So I started putting two and two together and yeah, I understand what that crazy girl was talking about. I'm an the embodiment of what the horoscopes consider a Leo to be, like down to a t I am it. Why does anybody even want to be with me? I don't get it.

The sad thing is, my ex wife continually wants to get back with me even though she has been in a relationship with me (a couple times) and has left me more then once and had me leave her more than once.

Yes this is not stuff y'all need nor care to know but I just thought I would share since I'm getting paid way to much money to sit on my bum right now and post this. Thank god for daily time and a half

Dude I don't make that much. My ugly Ass with my asshole personality. I should have to be making like 7 figures to have a female willing to put up with me.

At least that's my opinion

well maybe you have a magnetic personality, theres so many different types of women. Many will take confidence over looks any day. I've noticed that the women who prefer pretty boys tend make good money and wanna wear the pants, by the time they hit 30 they'll take stability over metro sheikh.

Kinda cool how high the production was on that.

But aren't Legos made out of oil??  I am not sure they would sell as many if they made them outta corn cobs,,   unless your kids were really into rafts .

Yeah,that irony was not lost on me. 

Well I do have a big head. But I hate the way I look. Have gotten into multiple arguments over the years about it.

And there is a musquito trying to feed off of my bike right now

well maybe you have a magnetic personality, theres so many different types of women. Many will take confidence over looks any day. I've noticed that the women who prefer pretty boys tend make good money and wanna wear the pants, by the time they hit 30 they'll take stability over metro sheikh.

1989 FZR 600 -   I WANT THIS THING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   I know nobody on ratsun likes vintage rice rockets but they will one day.

01717_lD07WRuk4iD_600x450.jpg
01717_lD07WRuk4iD_50x50c.jpg00303_fyKcaCZvfHi_50x50c.jpg00G0G_4YyJR4g9SIm_50x50c.jpg00W0W_375DrhMbUBF_50x50c.jpg00x0x_arCsEPouY9a_50x50c.jpg

Running fzr 600 with clean title. Vance and Hines edition. 26,722 miles. Currently non-opped so no dmv backfees. Great bike, embarrass modern sport bikes with a homologation classic.
$1350 OBO

Well I do have a big head. But I hate the way I look. Have gotten into multiple arguments over the years about it.

And there is a musquito trying to feed off of my bike right now

• Like 2