Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Teflon sealer for water pump bolts

14527949501_c9694e037f_c.jpg034 by 71240z, on Flickr

No bueno

14527950781_52efdf8f88_c.jpg033 by 71240z, on Flickr

14529894904_3b9d519ee2_c.jpg021 by 71240z, on Flickr

Intake manifold off

14508245416_bfa2ceba9a_c.jpg020 by 71240z, on Flickr

Rear main starting to leak a bit

14530366762_5f760aa717_c.jpg009 by 71240z, on Flickr

Timing belt , tensioner , adjuster , idler , and water pump done. I used RTV with the gasket on the water pump so I suck... lol. OEM Volvo "Aisin" hydraulic tenioner was starting to leak a TINY bit. Replaced the whole lot. Adjuster/idler bearings were not noisy/sloppy , but had "some" grease pushed out the back. I think they would have been fine for a bit longer. I don't really know as I'm not a professional ... lol.

14551449543_cf62829b43_c.jpg044 by 71240z, on Flickr

• Like 2

another dog. 

i was calling around and was told theres not much they can do normally for a lip wound, and was told to bring him in anyway so they could rape my wallet..

70$ for a non-patient dog walk in ,(to just be seen by a nurse to asses if the doc needs to come and look)

100$  for the vets time

130$ for sleepy time  if needed

suture materials

and than antibiotics   ??

Depending on how bad it is, the really important thing is to get it as clean as you can and keep it that way until it starts to heal up. Like right after they eat especially. You can use a slat water solution or hydrogen peroxide, just flush it really well and make sure there is no crud. They can get infected pretty easy.

Well, it will always lay open like that. Chicks dig scars, so it's okay. 

Really though, you have a few options here. Sew it up yourself, which I highly doubt the dog will let you. Have the vet sew it up and hose you for 18 bucks for every Kleenex he uses or super glue. I'm not kidding about the glue, the shit was actually developed during war to hold a wound shut. I've used it on myself a lot, just don't glue yourself to your dog, it would be hard to change your shirt.

• Like 2