Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FWIW try a dozen raw eggs with water, to thin, and puree them in a blender. Spray on protected plant foliage.

That is all those deer repellent stuff you buy in stores really is and it does seem to work pretty good but.. My twins are kinda put everything in their mouths type guys still, so we have to worry about salmonella and stupid shit other people can normally ignore.

I need something for the damn deer out where I live. Fuckers keep eating my bushes and flowers in the front until they die. And I am not up in the middle of the night, I work for a living, so shooting them doesn't work. So don't even go there! And I really don't want to put up a high, tacky looking fence either.

And on the cats, I have a three outside, and one in. Have not seen or heard a mouse in a couple of years, and this old (1890) house used to be bad for them, so many damn little holes and cracks it is impossible to find them!

Trip wire with something that makes noise attached.

That is all those deer repellent stuff you buy in stores really is and it does seem to work pretty good but.. My twins are kinda put everything in their mouths type guys still, so we have to worry about salmonella and stupid shit other people can normally ignore.

I "HAD" this issue. The problem deer have is that they are far too delicious to be eating my plants. So...I have really turned this into their problem.

• Like 2

Sun - Mon was hot here too Doug, but hot was 32.5 Sun. It may be me, but I lost 20+ pounds this spring and I'm not noticing the heat as much this year. Is that 120!!!

Yup....120

A little cooler today since the skies are filled with smoke

36C/96F in the shade

Think I'll stay inside with the AC cranked and bake some more brownies..... :w00t:

• Like 1

Below is the thread I have started on the patch journey,the pic below is where it starts,and hopefully ends the journey

pm me for more info

This is the traveling Datsun thread.
We all love our Datsuns,what better way to represent this with the patch(I am providing) on its travels
How you ask mail it,it is small light and will fit in a small envelope(that way it cost alot less to ship)
The end game plan,is that it will one day end up back at the 50th parallel(where I am) in time(hopefully years)

The plan.

1. Let the patch make its journey to other Datsun owners,and where they reside
2. When it stops in for a visit,take a pic of where it is(your location or hopefully with some sort of landmark pic,and hopefully with the NWD/Ratsun sticker in pic somewhere)
3. Pass(mail,or hand it to the next) it on to the next(who calls ,they want the chance to part of this epic journey)
4. Represent

This is the patch,tonight I will post a pic of it,with the Orange car at the 50th parallel marker

thestartof_zps545b2625.jpg

• Like 2

Below is the thread I have started on the patch journey,the pic below is where it starts,and hopefully ends the journey

pm me for more info

This is the traveling Datsun thread.

We all love our Datsuns,what better way to represent this with the patch(I am providing) on its travels

How you ask mail it,it is small light and will fit in a small envelope(that way it cost alot less to ship)

The end game plan,is that it will one day end up back at the 50th parallel(where I am) in time(hopefully years)

The plan.

1. Let the patch make its journey to other Datsun owners,and where they reside

2. When it stops in for a visit,take a pic of where it is(your location or hopefully with some sort of landmark pic,and hopefully with the NWD sticker in pic somewhere)

3. Pass(mail,or hand it to the next) it on to the next(who calls ,they want the chance to part of this epic journey)

4. Represent

This is the patch,tonight I will post a pic of it,with the Orange car at the 50th parallel marker

thestartof_zps545b2625.jpg

can it be a Ratsun sticker?