Daily Randomness.........Back to Randomness........................................

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• VFR800

• datzenmike

• q-tip

• hobospyder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, for randomness, what the hell is with people these days? Try to be nice on the way home and tell someone they got a light out and they sit in their car and laugh instead of rolling down the window. Wtf? Dumbass kids I hope they get a fix-it ticket

I had a similar experience once......

I was behind a lady at a light and I noticed her key were in her car.....I honked a couple times and was pointing to her trunk but she totally ignored me....

.......so I got out.....grabbed the keys from her trunk and tapped on her side window......

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" she yells at the top of her lungs until she realizes I have her keys dangling from my fingers........

"Your keys were in your trunk" I said.

She proceeds to crack her window just enough for me to fit the keys in and thanks me....

Something bad happened to that lady at some point before that.......... 

I felt good 2 days ago I was getting off of the freeway and there was on older man with his truck stopped in the middle of the road  and was getting out with his gas can. I threw it in reverse and asked if he wanted a push, the look on his face was like hes never heard of people doing such a thing. especially in Oakland. I felt good about my self for the rest of the day

• Like 2

I can totally relate. I once followed this attractive young lady around all day just to tell her that she was the perfect candidate to be mother of my unborn children. I don't think she heard me the first few times, and by the 5th store that I approached her at when she FINALLY did hear me, she threatened to call the police. I figure she must have misunderstood what I was saying(new to English language?), because at the 7th stop, the boys in blue were there to throw me off the scent. The woman of my dreams, stolen from me by The Man.. what a messed up world.

• Like 6

Does vtr ever actually say anything? All I ever see is pictures from him

You say that but what if he uses one of those annoyingly high energy level fonts like that crocodile hunter freakshow..

Chrikeys!!

• Like 2

Thank you, I was really struggling with what to say in my suicide letter and I feel that "I like turtles" really covers all the bases.

Not funny

Count me in for liking ASS though. Make no mistake, I also like the rest of what it's attached to, but if there was a focal point for me, it's ass first and boobs a distant second.

walk up to them naked except for a El Presidenti hat,, with a potato on a string covering you junk. and tell them you would be happy to be the dicktator of this new world.

And hand them a piece of paper with a penis drawn on it.

and just walk away.

• Like 7

I was razed J.W. No really, I did the door to door thing, and trust me, Nanners approach is the only safe way to communicate with that bunch. No mistaking, that flier has the JW stink all over it, so beware. Personally, I like the Ace Ventura ass puppet approach. Back your corn hole out the door (al fresca) tell them you're actually fund razing for the antichrist, and ask them for campaign donations. 

• Like 2