dumb question

Is the bed the same on 520's and 521's? If so does anybody have a clue where I could find one or the other. I would rather not pay more for shipping than the bed. I am going to call California Mini Truck Dismantlers when they open, and see what they quote me. Keep in mind I live in Texas.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They are physically interchangable as far as mounting points go. Unless you are dealing with people who really give a shit, no one will probably notice if you mix em up.

Ratsun ...is using 520 tail lights on a 521. Ratsun is seeing this and knowing the difference too.

Can you handle the pressure?

COMMENT A: OMG! Look! :eek::eek::eek: That lamer put a 520 bed on a 521. Loooooooooo-ser!!! :fu::lol::D

COMMENT B: Hey! That's a 520 bed on that 521. Suuuu-WEET! :thumbsup:

I've got 2 520's - the 67 has the square wheel wells w/ single headlight, the 68 has round wheel well w/ dual headlights. is this where datsun started changing het front end designs ????????????? :confused:

Datsun seemed to change things gradually through the model years. I'm guessing to cut down on wasted parts by changing before they ran out of something. The 2 '66 520's I've had both had the square wheel wells. Otherwise, the only diff I've noticed with between the beds is the gas filler door. .....they're not quite the same.