I found it ironic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I do know that... I never said I didnt. Feel free to quote any of my posts that say I know more than you. 

And why dont you stop.

Make it a pleasure...not a police fucking trash shit..

I am policing you(see what I did there)

Mission...

jus sayin

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont even know what youre saying anymore man... there wasnt any trouble going on until you started attacking me. Take a page from your own book. There hasnt been drama here for a bit. You want it to be relaxed around here, we will both stop posting here and just go about our merry way. 

Guest 510kamikazifreak

I dont even know what youre saying anymore man... there wasnt any trouble going on until you started attacking me. Take a page from your own book. There hasnt been drama here for a bit. You want it to be relaxed around here, we will both stop posting here and just go about our merry way.

shakes head....

But will you stop...being a know it all?

Am wiped ... lifted weights ...

510freak ... clustereffteamcaptain ... ma boys

Klassic .. I think forum personality has carried/transformed over the years probably before you were a member. Stepped between a gentlemans word duel likely hehe ;) .

The mental health staff must have taken off for the long weekend...

yup ... that they did ... trolol

tumblr_mk0m19Td281qj1f89o1_400.gif

tumblr_m7w15mOLUs1rok6pbo1_500.gif

tis a joke... all in good fun gents ... all in good fun.

• Like 1
Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lets see... the number 1 reason I had slowly stopped posing on ratsun was...

and no it was not the classifieds, that just brought it to an end...

I see what you did there :sneaky:

I found it ironic that these two new stories are from on the same day in US history.

Feds won't sue states over recreational pot laws:

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57600632/obama-administration-wont-sue-colorado-or-washington-state-over-pot-laws/

A stoned father is arrested after his 3 month old son dies:

http://www.kpho.com/story/23298326/father-arrested-after-3-month-old-left-in-hot-car-dies

^ I've heard folks say, "it's not like alcohol at all, no one gets killed when someone gets stoned" ... but to me, this is a very sad story.

If you are insinuating that this was caused by pot smoking and not shitty parenting then you are incredibly ignorant.

This has happened no less than 5 times over the summer, and this dumb shit is the only one to be arrested for smoking pot and them to blame the weed.

what about the 30 something completely sober woman that this happened to in florida a month ago. Had nothing to do with weed.

seriously I am really tired of hearing the pot is bad argument.

• Like 1

Additionally I may be an internet "noob" but I am really tired of old Datsun dudes being complete dickheads.

I dont care who you are, I dont know who you are, I am not going to start at random caring who you are, particularly if your acting like an assbag.

Thats kind of, well, the way the world works.

Its why I dont post on Hybridz, I would like to see this forum not devolve to their level.

I am not calling anyone out here specifically, but there is a few pages of horseshit here and people calling people out, and not one of you is right about the other one at all.

Just cool it and move on with your lives. Its really not that big a deal, I mean remember, this is the Interwebz, are you all really getting that bent out of shape? andhonestly Some people accused of being insulting in pages prior, Frankly were not, in any way.

• Like 4